Quote:
Sony has announced that its upcoming next-generation console, PlayStation 4 will support the PlayStation 3 wireless headsets. A Sony official confirmed the news to Polygon, at the ongoing San Diego Comic-Con.

Sony had said that it will be shipping PlayStation 4 consoles with mono earbud, after Microsoft declined to ship any Xbox One headset with the console, considering it comes with compulsory Kinect that will support voice inputs.
Sony will be debuting the console at the SDCC, where it will allow public testing and gamers can get a hands-on experience with the console.

PlayStation 4 is scheduled for November release for $399 (£349).

Launch Titles For PlayStation 4

The confirmed day one gaming titles for PlayStation 4 are Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Ghosts, DC Universe Online, DriveClub, FIFA 14, Just Dance 2014, Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, Madden NFL 25, NBA 2K14, NBA Live 14, Skylanders: Swap Force, Warframe and Watch Dogs.

Other games that are in the pipeline for PlayStation 4, but do not yet have specific date are Blacklight Retribution, Daylight, inFamous Second Son, Need for Speed: Rivals, Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty, The Crew, The Order: 1886, PlanetSide 2, The Witness, Transistor, Wolfenstein: The New Order and War Thunder, IGN reported.

Self Publishing Details

Agostino Simonetta, senior account manager at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has explained that PlayStation 4 developers will have an 'end-to end' control along with release dates.

Clearing the doubts of numerous PlayStation 4 developers, who have not yet received any developer kits and have been eager to know about the console's self publishing process, he also said that Sony studios will be promoting the game if the game meets the quality standards that have been set.

It has also been reported that there will not be any voting or green lighting process as the games will be ready to move to games store after a week, and be officially released on the date the developer wants, Gamasutra reported.

Source

Awesome news about the headsets, was getting worried I would have to fork out more money for another.
Can't say the Launch line up impresses me sadly as I am getting a PS4.