Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:28 am
"Perhaps it does." Tambrey agreed, with a smile. She wasn't sure what to make of the coincidence, so, she supposed, destiny was as good as any other word for the moment.
"I think you two do seem like you'll make a good team," She confided after a moment "because you seem to care a lot about pokémon, and Chester seems comfortable with you."

<> Treestar confirmed; doing stuff your type was good at /was/ fun. <>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:56 pm
Though the term 'air freshener' popped to his mind immediately, the young charmander continued to rub his neck as he spoke up again. <>

Jace smiled back, about I agree with her again because yeah, of course he lied Pokemon, and of course he and Chester were gonna be an awesome team, until a sharp sound snapped his attention to his small bag. Scrambling to dig out and stifle the offering noise, the boy nearly dropped his pokegear as he read the message. "Uh-oh, mom's here... Guess that means we gotta go soon..." he told both Tambrey an Chester, his shoulders falling a bit. This lady was fun to talk to... She seemed to enjoy talking about Pokemon, and that wasnt common when someone like him liked to talk about them a lot. A looooot.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:21 am
<> Treestar confirmed, with a glance toward Tambrey. <> The grass type blinked, surprised, at the noise from Jace's bag, but settled when he realised what the device seemed to be.

One of the nearby people shushed, again, as the noise happened, but as Jace was clearly dealing with it, it turned to just a small tutting noise as whoever it was attempted to get back into their book.

"Ah. Best not to keep parents waiting," Tambrey smiled, not wanting to keep Jace from his mother; she missed her own fairly often and had settled in the belief that, outside of Team Rocket, if someone could, then spending time with family was most important "but it was very nice to meet you two. I'll keep an eye out for your name in the competitions; I'll be able to say I met the Champion one day, then." She lightly teased, and more overtly encouraged, the boy; he did seem like he'd become a very good trainer, at least where his pokémon were concerned, and she hoped he had a very good future ahead.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:37 pm
Jace nodded again, regretfully, again looked to Chester, sliding off of his chair and stepping away. "Thanks for talking to me Miss Tabitha! You're awesome!" He told her, already starting away. With sharp pause, however, he came back to the table and gathered the large pile of books, almost having forgotten to take them back to the bin at the front to be reshelved. With a laugh of embarrassment, he shifted his hold on the large pile--nearly dropping them in the process-- and waved again. "Hopefully we'll see you again real soon," he added hopefully, not even thinking that it might be odd to say that to someone he had literally just met. She was fun to talk to, and he was sure she would have more to tell him if they were, indeed, to meet again.

Chester nodded to the bayleef with a smile, curious about evolution in itself, but given little time as his boy started again toward the front. With a light chuckle, he too waved at both the grass type and its trainer, then started after his own. <> he offered, before following Jace through the rows of tables and out the doors to where his mother waited.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers