Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles
Yaoi and Yuri characters up for grabs!Looking for seme[both] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:03 pm
Kiro Damions
Elli Seychelles
Sure~ Is there anyone in particular that your interested in?

I am interested in Sora and Aki, but I have never done a Yaoi before, so I don't know how good I would be with that one.

Which characters would you like to role play with? (As in which some will you use)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:09 pm
Elli Seychelles

Name: Marcilene Trusedale
Nickname: Marci
Race: human
Personality: Open, friendly, playful, calm, and loves anything sweet.
Looks like: medium blond hair, blue eyes, average hight
Bio: Marci is an only child that lives with her mother who works late nights at a hospital as a surgon to help suport herself and daughter. Marci was never told what happned to her father but she dosn't mind it. Her mother had gotten a transfer to another hospital since the one she worked at previous was shut down due to some insodents that she wasn't involved in. Marci on the other hand has been a normal teenage girl except for her curiosity for the same gender and dislike for boys.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Pic: User Image

Name: Ashley Truesdale
Nickname: Ash
Race: Demon
Personality: Nice, moody sometimes, always looking to please, playful,
Likes: Sweets, meat, friends, felling wanted, and most music
Dislikes : Being alone, being ignored, and polka music
Looks like: Grey hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, wears a stainless steel band on his left middle finger and has a black messenger bag he takes everywhere.
Bio: Ashley was born to a poor family where the father left town after he found out the mother was pregnant. At first, the mother didn't want to have a baby, but when she was told it would be a girl, she changed her mind and was willing to give birth to the child. She spent months shopping for a girl, but when the child was born, she was thrown a twist and gave birth to a boy. She named the boy Ashley Truesdale anyway and treated him like a girl. Along with his raising, she home schooled him for the longest time as well. He was only recently enrolled into his senior year of high school and about to graduate. He has not had much in the way of a social life since most people avoid him because of his appearance and is usually teased for being so different than the other students.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Pic:
User Image

These are the two I have. I couldn't decide on witch one I wanted to do the most though. :/  

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:32 pm
Kiro Damions

I'd love to find out what would happen to both of the pairings! But I think since your more comfortable with Yuri we should try MarcixSora. When I saw Marci I was just like 'she's beautiful!' So I think it'll work splendidly~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:34 pm
Elli Seychelles

Alright. Do you want to do it in Pm's or Forums? I prefer PM's but I'll do either or.  

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:42 pm
Kiro Damions
Elli Seychelles

Alright. Do you want to do it in Pm's or Forums? I prefer PM's but I'll do either or.

Pm would be good, its easier because I'm on my phone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:44 pm
Elli Seychelles

Alright. You want to send the first pm or should I?  

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

Carrot Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:47 pm
Elli Seychelles
tofu senpai
Elli Seychelles

I really like all your male characters and would love to play with one~ Any boy is fine, so if you've been itching to try a certain one out, I'll gladly take that one! I'm always a seme, so don't worry about an outcome~

How about you role play with Yoshihiro?

Sounds great! I secretly wanted him anyways~ Should I send you a profile in PMs?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:58 pm
tofu senpai
Elli Seychelles
tofu senpai
Elli Seychelles

I really like all your male characters and would love to play with one~ Any boy is fine, so if you've been itching to try a certain one out, I'll gladly take that one! I'm always a seme, so don't worry about an outcome~

How about you role play with Yoshihiro?

Sounds great! I secretly wanted him anyways~ Should I send you a profile in PMs?

Sure, sorry for getting back to you so late.  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:59 pm
Kiro Damions
Elli Seychelles

Alright. You want to send the first pm or should I?

It would be helpful for you to send it, because I don't know how to start the rp.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:42 pm
Elli Seychelles
[Yuri]
Name: Ume
Nickname: Ume
Personality: sweet, cute, quiet, gentle, scared of loud noises
Looks like: long blonde hair and green eyes
Bio: Ume can't remember her real parents but she was soon adopted as an only child to a middle-aged couple. As she started living there, fights were fought between the couple resulting in loud noises and glass. Ume soon realized that she should never interfere and only speak when spoken too. A year after she was adopted the couple divorced, Ume going to the woman's side. But the woman grew violent with Ume and the woman blamed her for her divorce. It was only a couple months later that the woman got a boyfriend and needed her gone. She stripped Ume of her things besides a large shirt and stuffed her in a box, leaving Ume in the street.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic:
User Image

Would you be interested in doing an elemertary school love pairing? I can make a character but all I can think of is a 10 year old to match her :/  

Not_So_Innocent_Seke

Desirable Player

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:13 pm
Not_So_Innocent_Seme
Elli Seychelles
[Yuri]
Bio: Ume can't remember her real parents but she was soon adopted as an only child to a middle-aged couple. As she started living there, fights were fought between the couple resulting in loud noises and glass. Ume soon realized that she should never interfere and only speak when spoken too. A year after she was adopted the couple divorced, Ume going to the woman's side. But the woman grew violent with Ume and the woman blamed her for her divorce. It was only a couple months later that the woman got a boyfriend and needed her gone. She stripped Ume of her things besides a large shirt and stuffed her in a box, leaving Ume in the street.
Pic:
User Image

Would you be interested in doing an elemertary school love pairing? I can make a character but all I can think of is a 10 year old to match her :/

Sure, we could probably have your character find her out on the streets or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:23 pm
Elli Seychelles
Not_So_Innocent_Seme
Elli Seychelles
[Yuri]
Pic:
User Image

Sure, we could probably have your character find her out on the streets or something.

That sounds awesome biggrin Shall I PM you or would you like to make a forum? And then I shall make a profile smile  

Not_So_Innocent_Seke

Desirable Player

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:26 pm
PM is easier for me thanks.

Not_So_Innocent_Seme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:38 am