Submit

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:30 pm
I have a whole bunch of characters that I would love to rp with. I'm very literate but you can be semi-literate, I'm almost always active these days! Also, we can either rp here or you can PM me. The only problem I have is I can't do seme! I try my hardest but I'm just a uke at heart... Anyway~ You can be an aggressive super hardcore seme or a gentle one~ I'd just like to know which type you want and which type you are. I'm really good at doing all kinds of uke so push past any limits you have! I do both Yuri and Yaoi and I'm ready to go with 4 uke guys and five uke girls~ xp rofl
I'll be waiting for you~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 pm
Elli Seychelles
I have a whole bunch of characters that I would love to rp with. I'm very literate but you can be semi-literate, I'm almost always active these days! Also, we can either rp here or you can PM me. The only problem I have is I can't do seme! I try my hardest but I'm just a uke at heart... Anyway~ You can be an aggressive super hardcore seme or a gentle one~ I'd just like to know which type you want and which type you are. I'm really good at doing all kinds of uke so push past any limits you have! I do both Yuri and Yaoi and I'm ready to go with 4 uke guys and five uke girls~ xp rofl
I'll be waiting for you~

Hi! what kind of yuri ideas did you ahve in mind and i'm only really good at playing uke and i'm on almost all the time. when i'm not on i'm either out with a friend or i'm at work. i'm semi-literate to literate. depending on how my writers block decides to go lol  

Athena-Marie2009

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:27 pm
Athena-Marie2009
Elli Seychelles
I'll be waiting for you~

Hi! what kind of yuri ideas did you ahve in mind and i'm only really good at playing uke and i'm on almost all the time. when i'm not on i'm either out with a friend or i'm at work. i'm semi-literate to literate. depending on how my writers block decides to go lol

My ideas, Yuri or Yaoi usually depend on what kind of partner I have and which character I have... though I'd love to do an all girls private school or maybe a date in an amusement park~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:38 pm
Elli Seychelles
Athena-Marie2009
Elli Seychelles
I'll be waiting for you~

My ideas, Yuri or Yaoi usually depend on what kind of partner I have and which character I have... though I'd love to do an all girls private school or maybe a date in an amusement park~

I'm up for an all girls private school one. I havent done one of those in a while...  

Athena-Marie2009

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:14 pm
Athena-Marie2009
Elli Seychelles
Athena-Marie2009
Elli Seychelles
I'll be waiting for you~

I'm up for an all girls private school one. I havent done one of those in a while...

Well then, do you have any girls from my profile in mind?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23928849  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:58 pm
Elli Seychelles
Athena-Marie2009
Elli Seychelles
Athena-Marie2009
Elli Seychelles
I'll be waiting for you~

Well then, do you have any girls from my profile in mind?
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23928849

I was thinking Ayako Kuriyama..
Ill have to add the one i use to my profiles in just a second.  

Athena-Marie2009

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff