Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
The cutest thing just happened aaa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovely Lucifer

Sparkly Cultist

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:26 pm
My island was having a bad fish and beetle day, so I crept my way through other islands using the 'the whole nation' option. I found this girl who was following me around, being careful not to scare away my fish and beetles, and clapping whenever I caught anything.

She told me 'idontknowenglish' and her name was in a different language. Erm, japanese? Chinese? I had a hard time talking to her because my replies had to be short and simple english.

'fliend?' I assumed she was trying to ask if I was her friend so I corrected her and she was like 'yes ! !! !'

I tried asking her what her language was so I didn't get it wrong, but she replied with something that ended in moon. Like memoon or something.

She really wanted to go on a tour with me so I had to put away the fish and bugs I caught, but she was desperate to go and sat down before I managed to. When the screen showed back up, she was gone, and I was left with a shocked expression. ;w; I feel really bad omg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:01 am
Aww, that's so cute!
I feel like there should be a world-wide "Missed Connections" forum or something where you can post a thread trying to find someone you met briefly on the island and the forum translates it for you to that person's browser language.

TheUnbecoming

Beloved Millionaire

Lovely Lucifer

Sparkly Cultist

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:53 pm
Srynxii
Aww, that's so cute!
I feel like there should be a world-wide "Missed Connections" forum or something where you can post a thread trying to find someone you met briefly on the island and the forum translates it for you to that person's browser language.

!!!
That would be great ;0; ahh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:50 pm
I ran into someone like that too, but it wasn't the tour that ended the wifi session with her. Instead, my internet shut off...  

Akoti

Friendly Friend

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games