Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫] The Arwing (Otokage's Airship) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cyrus left, annoyed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image

xxxxx
                                                    Lars sighed as he crossed one leg with the other and clapped towards the performance, excellent, an excellent performance indeed. "Ahhh bravo! Bravo! An exciting display of power and skill, especially on your end Kleine, I'll take him to the Hospital as a show of good faith and to tie up loose," said Lars with a soft smile. He glanced to Cyrus, "your next moves should be wise and concise, do be in mind that your next movements could be considered your last," he leans back in the seat and breathed in. Lars stood himself up and took Katsu from Kleine and then made his way to the Hospital. "You might wish to follow," he said as he held the Naikiri boy in his arms, his eyes releasing a bright white and ominous black glow. Nothing TOO out of the ordinary.

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:14 pm
Sarah who had just seen all this could only sigh as the one person she had sought was gone again"... Well just flipping fantastic! I finally find Cyrus and you all have to start a fight..... rediculous, i sware. Now if you will excuse me, i now have to hunt down AGAIN Cyrus and see about my training...."She said outloud in a semi-pissed off tone as she left and started the long decent back to the earth....
(exit)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:33 am
Katsu just twitched his lip, something that may have been a smile, but the knowledge that his life was not forfeit yet made all the energy rush out of him, now tired and bloody. Muscles and bones mended. Not completely, since he broke those pretty thoroughly. After some time, perhaps, he'd be able again. He looked up at Kleine as Lars took him up. There was barely recognition in his eyes, having nearly lost consciousness, yet he held out just enough to comprehend Kleine's words before deciding to take a rest.

[Exit to Hospital]  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:10 pm
Sarah had landed on the deck with her feet on the planks, using her staff as a stand as she waited patiently for Aoi "I sure hope lord Kage is here... We need his help."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:23 pm
Mikikarasu No Ayako
Sarah had landed on the deck with her feet on the planks, using her staff as a stand as she waited patiently for Aoi "I sure hope lord Kage is here... We need his help."

An older gentleman, the driver of the airship who had put said airship on autopilot, approached the young lady, "excuse me miss, but if you are looking for the Otokage, then has departed this vessel in order to take damaged shinobi to the hospital, you might wish to check for him there." He spoke in a proper and uptight manner, his posture never changing.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:14 pm
She turned to the voice, unsure of who the old man was but she nodded politely, unsure when Aoi would get here "If you see someone else come up by the name of Aoi, could you let him know where i went?" She ask as she slipped herself on the ladder quietly and thanked him kindly as she slid down the ladder in hopes of reaching lord kage.
(exit)  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces