Reply Dark legion keysmash (Computer)
Strategy Gamers?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[g-M]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm
First of all, I've barely been on gaia in over a month as I've been literally buried under my degree work. So my apologies if I'm breaking all of your guild rules.

I notice the PC forum is rather poorly populated in comparison to the others so I guess that implies there's not many RTS gamers here? I love the Civ series and have become totally addicted to playing it online with friends.

What's your favourite strategy game(s)?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:43 pm
Even though this is a PC forum, I used to heavily ******** with Red alert 3 back on the xbox360. Though recently I've been playing Civ4 and Civ5, I usually main Russia or Greece, since nothing can go wrong with those nations in my opinion lol.  

A New God

Familiar Survivor

10,100 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150

[g-M]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:50 pm
AS Val
Even though this is a PC forum, I used to heavily ******** with Red alert 3 back on the xbox360. Though recently I've been playing Civ4 and Civ5, I usually main Russia or Greece, since nothing can go wrong with those nations in my opinion lol.

I never quite got into red altert 3, it just didn't have the awesomeness of the first two games.
I played every civ ever, although I barely remember how 4 runs anymore D: I find the Greeks are just a poo version of Rome hah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:00 pm
[g-M]
AS Val

I never quite got into red altert 3, it just didn't have the awesomeness of the first two games.
I played every civ ever, although I barely remember how 4 runs anymore D: I find the Greeks are just a poo version of Rome hah.

Ah, the Romans get decimated by my Greeks razz . Though a nation you have to watch out for is japan, Korea, China, and ******** Egypt. Always trying to win by using cultural wonders xD.  

A New God

Familiar Survivor

10,100 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150

[g-M]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:04 pm
AS Val
[g-M]
AS Val

Ah, the Romans get decimated by my Greeks razz . Though a nation you have to watch out for is japan, Korea, China, and ******** Egypt. Always trying to win by using cultural wonders xD.

I just bought all the DLC in the steam sale, all the extra civ's and map types for £2.50. Epic win. I love the Brave New World expansion. If you haven't got it yet it's definitely worth the money, makes the game so much better  
Dark legion keysmash (Computer)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games