Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Subject 66, Looking for people

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

April 8, 3000

They told me I wouldn’t be here long….I believed them. This is all I have left, this is all I know. I can’t say what’s good and what’s bad, but I do know one thing…I’m not what they say. I’m different, but then again many of us are. Man, even as I write this I know I don’t have time. If we upset them, if we hurt them, if we disobey we die….Well, no that’s a lie, no one knows what happens. We don't know if they die or not. I'm running out of time, that's what my dreams keep telling me. See, I'm a fortune teller, I see the future. My life depends on my power and I know I'm dying. They will kill me in time. Please, please listen though! Those of you that care, those of you that exist like me, run! Don't let them catch you, don't let them use you.....

I am going to document everything in hopes we will learn to survive. And if I don't make it at least this way people will learn. I need people to learn, I need them to understand. We are not bad guys! We are not your enemy, the government it! They will do anything to keep their secrets, they made us this way. Please stop the violence, stop the wars. Let us help you.

April 10, 3000

There's no hope anymore. They've built this...this thing. I don't know what it's called but it's all white. They keep us here, in rooms. They told me I would be safe and I believed them....they lied. They lied to get me here. They lied to many and many have come. I don't know how to stop it....I can't. My power is growing weak, I think this place is cursed. Even now...even now the page is hard to read. Please, make it stop, make the voices stop!

I keep trying to tell you my story, I'm trying to make you believe me, but I can't. It's impossible even when the words are clear in front of you. No one wants to believe the people they trust are liars. I have to hide this journal, someone will find it. Someone has to find it. Please don't be our last hope, keep the legacy going.

April 15, 3000

They don't know I'm writing. They don't know I exist. My life is over. This is the end. We will all die.

Unknown Date

WE ARE ALL DEAD....................

~ Subject 66

☆═━━┈┈┈┈━━═☆

The war started on April 1. It went on until April tenth. It began with an experiment, with something called the Angelus Project. The people were volunteered, drafted if you'd say, to take a drug. This drug was supposed to make them super human, make them impossible to defeat. In a way, that's what it did. Now there are three groups of people. We have humans, the ones who fear us. We have the Angelus Kids the ones with magic, and we have the failed experiments. They are lifeless beings with abnormal powers, they kill anything with a heart beat. If you're caught you're dead.

The war ended when we were all locked up. People were terrified of what we were. They called us the Angelus Kids. Each one of us had a unique power and they feared us. No one is older then twenty one, we are all kids....the younger ones are killed, fed to the dogs that keep us in line. The youngest one here is fifteen. We hate each other, hate the world, and hate the people who run this place. What do they call it? It's called the Orphanage. There's no hope once you enter these walls.

The scientists are humans. They work on us, test on us. Some are cold and cruel, but others are kind. We hate these people, they scare us. Most of us have been here for years, but others have only been here for weeks. The failed experiments roam the world, there isn't much living out there. We're all that's left and we hate it. Nothing can help us.

There's me though. My name is....well I don't know. They call me Subject 85. I must be the eighty fifth to come through here. I found a diary, of someone who used to be here. I think I'm in his cell. Not only that but there's a map, there's a map and a place called Paradise. A place only the Angelus Kids can reach. I want to go there, I hope I can.

That's my goal, I have to gather and recruit the other Angelus' kids for an escape. I don't know if I can, I don't know if they'll believe me, but if I can find and make friends we will survive. I am Subject 85 and this is our story!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:06 am
KiraxBingBing-Chan

I am interested in joining this RP of yours ^^ sounds fun. 4laugh  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff