Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 Come to me <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:58 pm
Music again here, and I actually have an idea this time. Please let me know if you are interested ^^ Looking for a lit to semi lit boy or girl for interaction. Must be frequent poster.

Plot.
A rule in the world of chivalry. The man saves the girl, the girl and the man fall in love, they get married, they run off together and live happily ever after.
But what if the man that saved your life was someone you hated more then your long drawn out life itself? What if this man was your mortal enemy, sworn combatant, the one you never wanted to own a favor to?

Congrats. You're stuck with the guilt.

(enter girls name here) Was just minding her own buisness in a shopping districted outside one day when a bully who always had it out for her decided it was time to show her what was up. He dragged her to an ally way and started whaling on her, telling he she was a worthless freak who no one loved. That bully was her exboyfriend's old best friend. He knew that it wasn't right, but he still owed a lot to the man. He knew how much the girl hurt him, even if it was 5 years ago during their senior year of highschool.
(enter boy's name here)Was walking down the market, browsing for his meal, when he saw a girl being beaten up. He felt like he should go and try to help her, but what should he do? He ran up and punched the guy in the face telling him to buzz off, it wasn't cool to hit girls. The boy, was her ex boyfriend.
In a mess of confusion, the two of them meet up in some unsavory conditions.

Please PM me if you are interested ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:20 am
Bump bum bump >,,,<  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash