Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Summoned By You... (Lilrinn and IMusicLovah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:11 pm
IMusicLovah
I've recently started going back to school myself.. It really is tiring. Henry and Dominic, whoop! <3

User Image

Bring me your enemies.. Lay them before me.

-------------------------------------------╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
Ðøӎίɳίϲ ℣ɇɳţίɱίȴία.

--------------------------
Dominic smirked a bit evilly now. He knew he hadn't said anything about the creatures. Come to think of it. Dominic didn't say a lot about stuff. He typically was a show type of person or someone to let you figure things out on your own. Nice guy right? Dominic knew he wasn't nice at all. Hell, he was even mean to Henry sometimes.. Dominic laughed suddenly and shot another one of the spider's legs off. The way the creature would scream in pain brought a certain, dark feeling deep within Dominic. This feeling was definitely one of those demonic cravings. Was the wicked smile on Dominic's face concerning to Henry? Right now Dominic didn't even care too much. He was in the zone of killing now. Or maybe he was in a more torture some mode? He would shoot the legs of a creature before actually killing it.. Sure the creatures were trying to kill them but, this must have been sick right? It was so funny though..

While Dominic slowly killed the first spider that had came out, he had almost forgotten everything around him. Outside of Henry's will being that is. When he thought of turning to check on Henry, the human was actually doing something.. Dominic felt hands cupping his cheeks to grab his face only for his lips to be met with Henry's lips.. Dominic's eyes widened. What was Henry doing? Why was he kissing Dominic now of all times? Dominic liked it though.. It just really threw him off. Before he even had a chance to really react too much. Dominic kissed him back just before Henry jumped away with this grin his face. Dominic's once wicked expression turned into more of a happy and little bit confused expression. He had no words for that. A smirk made it's way back onto Dominic's face. Don't die?You don't die!” Was Dominic's reaction to Henry. Honestly, Dominic didn't care about himself dying at all. He'd gladly let that happen for Henry. One day that would probably be proven to Henry somehow.

Just after shouting for Henry not to die, Dominic was so distracted he actually dropped his gun. A spider was coming straight after him too. “s**t!” Dominic yelled. Dominic ran forward, unarmed and jumped over the spider while he made two guns form in his hands this time. While he went over the spider, time seemed to go in slow motion. Dominic shot his guns multiple times down the back of the creature. Just after that, time sped up for Dominic just in time for him to roll into another creature. The thing screamed in Dominic's face causing Dominic to nearly vomit up anything from his body. Good god that horrid breath would repulse the disgusting devil himself. “Oh god..” Dominic groaned. That was real sickening. Dominic grabbed a little thing of tic tacks from his pocket and slammed them into the creatures mouth. Which the creature only go angry over. “Don't like it?” Dominic smiled evilly as he jammed one of his guns into the spider's scull and shot.

Not much after that, Dominic saw at least three different spiders crawl their way out of the portal. What crawled out next though, was highly concerning to Dominic. Not for himself but, for Henry.. A towering, huge spider ripped the portal open wider and plunged out to earth. Then the portal vanished into itself signaling that was the last of what was trying to get out. In the distraction, one of the small spiders spat up acid onto Dominic's chest, causing the summoned to grab at his chest. It didn't hurt as bad as it would have though due to adrenaline and the fact that a spider the size of a small building was now after them. “Henry! Watch your back! Looks like we pissed off mama!” Dominic shouted. He was no longer concerned with the smaller spiders. He was just trying to avoid the acid and poisonous spitting from the spiders along with trying to avoid getting bitten. One bite was sure to kill Dominic. While the spiders tried to horde around Henry, Dominic almost panicked but knew how to draw all of the attention back onto himself. “Hold on!” Dominic shouted. What he was about to do was SO STUPID!

Dominic quickly ran in front of the spiders and shot a bullet up at the mother spider's eyes. This caused her to scream for her children to attack Dominic. The smaller spiders started to jump at Dominic, but he dodged his way through them and darted under the mother spider so she couldn't grab him. From there, he just started shooting away at the creatures. The reason why this idea was so stupid was because it left him wide open to be bitten, or sprayed with acid. He already had some acid burning away at his clothing.

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

And walk away.... Walk away, silently...

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How long has it been since you seen me smile? Can't you tell that this is all a lie?

[ Henry Williams]

When will you give up? When will you run? When will you leave me alone!?

The largest spider of all came crawling through the hole, it's legs causing it to tower as high a small house. Henry's widened larger when it screamed, its mouth gaping to release a horrible breath of air. Unlike Dominic, he couldn't keep in his food and a large dose of bile spilled from his lips as he ducked behind a bush. Well that was nice.

Wiping his mouth clean of the remance he stood, realizing that there was another horde of angry spiders charging at him. His adrenaline kicked in again, the switchblade almost becoming part of him now. He swung high and low, splattering the remains of some of the demons around the battlefield. One by one they fell, a violent scream emanating from their tiny mouthes. Everything was going in slow motion. Henry could see the battle around him, but it was deafeningly loud as the creatures screamed. The man had delicate ears, trained for mostly music and rhythm, not this business of blood curtling screams.

He looked around to see if he could find the main source of where these...things...were coming from and saw the giant mother spider swinging her talons around at his partener. He himself looked like he was fighting off a horde, he didn't want the man getting hurt.

All a sudden, mommy looked like she was going to take a fatal swing, and Henry did all he could. He fought as hard as he could to make his way towards him, and when she was about to strike at his new found friend, he jumped, hurtling himself as hard as he could.

And ending up with a back full of mama talon dripping with acid.

He screamed, holding tight against dominics sweaty frame. "Y....y'a** hole. You just had to get yourself almost killed." The words came out in slurs as he tried to stay concious.

LilRinn
Keheheh the kiss was really random, but I had to. I'm sort of frustrated and I wanted some sexy angst D: This was short and shitty.

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:35 pm
IMusicLovah
I hope this is fine.. ><

User Image

-------------------------------------------╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
Ðøӎίɳίϲ ℣ɇɳţίɱίȴία.

Dominic kicked at spiders and shot at them. Many were getting killed, while very few darted over to Henry. Dominic's plan was working for the most part. His plan was to keep the spiders from getting to Henry, and to keep the mama spider from smashing Henry.. Plan was working. Very well too. Dominic only had about two or three little spiders left to kill now. Just before another bullet went through another spiders head, Dominic felt someone holding onto him, they were screaming in pain too. Those screams seemed to boil Dominic's blood to a near rage. His markings started to grow a violent red color as Dominic came to find that this person screaming and holding onto him was Henry. What was Henry THINKING?! Dominic held onto Henry with mad, worried eyes. “You-..” Dominic's eyes widened as he saw what was plunged into Henry's back. The mother's talon was stabbed into Henry's back. Hadn't Dominic said these things were poisonous?!?!

That was it.. That moment Dominic saw Henry was inflicted with a deadly blow, Dominic just snapped. The markings on his arms flew off of hims like black, flamed birds and started to pierce through the spiders like bullets. Each spider was engulfed with flames and disintegrated into ash. The giant spider wouldn't have been taken down like this so easily though. No. Dominic would have to actually kill the mother himself. Dominic looked down at Henry and gently smacked Henry's face. “C-come on.. Don't die!” Dominic demanded. He then had to carefully place Henry down while he went off to kill the spider. Dominic raised his arm up, his arm was quickly wrapped by a smokey colored, mist of sorts. This mist seemed to harden in place though as he launched himself from the ground. He leaped up to the mother spider and with all of his effort, Dominic swung his hand in front of himself, the hardened mist formed around his body as he pierced through the body of the spider. It too screamed and turned into ash like the others.

Once the spider was dead, Dominic landed onto his feet wincing in pain. That had taken quite a bit of power from himself. Then there was the fact that he was going to have such horrible burn marks all over his body for weeks. Dominic raised his head to look around him for a moment. Ash fell from the air and fogged the area around them. Oh god.. “Henry!” Dominic shouted as he saw Henry laying in the grass. Dominic's vision blurred slightly before he could see normally again. Seriously, why did Henry do that?! Dominic was supposed to be taking hits, and keeping Henry safe! Not the other way around! Dominic ran to Henry as fast as his legs could take him. Once he reached Henry, he lifted Henry up into his arms. What the hell was Dominic to do?! A hospital wouldn't even know what to do with this level of injury. “Henry! Can you hear me? I'm right here the things are dead. How could you be so stupid?! I was fine!” Dominic shouted at Henry. How was he supposed to fix this? Tears started to sting Dominic's eyes and dripped onto Henry's skin.

That was when something rather odd started happening. Those tears dripping from Dominic's face and onto Henry's skin actually soaked into Heny's body, leaving glowing trail as they surged throughout Henry's body. Of coarse.. A summoned's tears could heal their summoner. Sure, it'd heal wounds and what not, but how they felt afterwords varied. Henry could feel fine, or still feel in a lot of pain. Henry watched as his tears fought against the poison inside of Henry. He even held Henry tighter to himself. All he could keep thinking was, 'Please, please, please.. Don't let it be too late.'

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:49 pm

How long has it been since you seen me smile? Can't you tell that this is all a lie?

[ Henry Williams]

The smacks to his face weren't exactly helping so he swatted them away, trying to convince the man he was fine. In all reality though, he was probably far from fine at the moment. His vision was beginning to blur and it hurt to breathe. Every breath felt like someone was dragging nails up an down his closing throat.

He knew himself what he did was absolutely rediculous, running in between Mama and his summoned friend, but he couldn't help himself. Something inside of him just wanted to protect him, though the other continuously tries to remind him that HE is the one that should be doing the protecting. He saw the mother spider screaming once again at the two of them, the breath bringing bile to his stomach. His swtichblade clattered against the pavement as he coughed, trying not to let any come out while he was being held. The poision was still only in it's first stages, so he was still concious, unfortuatnely. Imagine fire, now imagine that burning the inside of the walls of your stomach. That's as bad as the pain was at the moment for him.

He felt himself being lowered to the ground again as Dominic rushed off to go fight the head of the pack. He tried grasping at his clothes to get him to stay, but to no avail. Everything seemed to be moving slower then slow motion now He felt drunk. His head spun as he looked to see the final blow that was dealt. Dominic feel to the ground and Henry's voice came out in a croak, "You better not be....be dead..."

He closed his eyes for a second, thinking if he did then the world would stop spinning if only for a second. He felt a pair of hands swiftly slip their way under his broad shoulders. He heard in the distance, shouts. He heard the please to come back, to not be dead. No, of course he wasn't dead, though he may be a pretty boy, he still was strong enough to take on some poision.

He thought.

He felt drops of liquid begin to cover his face. And then, miraculously, they stared to absorb into his skin. Suddenly the pain started to wax and wain, him finally being able to open his wyws. When he did, he looked up at Dominic who had his eyes shut tightly while tears flowed like a small stream from them. Oh, it wasn't water, it was his tears. Were his tears healing...him? His contorted face showed utmost sadness as he felt his own heart start to beat in his chest a little more normally. The pace started slowing and he felt less feverish.

Reaching up, he lightly smacked the others face with his blood crusted hand as he coughed, "I'm not dead..st-stupid. I'm just in pain."

LilRinn
Purrrfect :3

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:06 pm
IMusicLovah
This post is crap but I have been busy with a lot and I am kind brain dead right now. ><

User Image

Ðøӎίɳίϲ ℣ɇɳţίɱίȴία.

Dominic couldn't express how happy he was to see that Henry was getting better. He didn't even mind that a bit of blood got on his cheek from when Henry lightly smacked him. “Henry!!!” Dominic shouted ever so happily and pulled Henry into a tight hug as he fell backwards into the ground. Henry was now in a tight hug, pressed on top of Dominic's body on the ground. Not to mention Dominic was rubbing his cheek against the human's cheek. “I'm so happy you're okay!” Dominic said. Tears were still streaming down from his eyes too. It was too obvious how upset Dominic had gotten. He really thought he was going to loose Henry just then. That's something that Dominic wouldn't be able to live through. If Dominic lost Henry he'd pretty much be dead. Summoneds attach to their summoners in a very deep way. Right now, Dominic's soul was actually becoming apart of Henry's over time. So if Henry died, that would put a very deep tear to Dominic that time could never heal and would actually make a hell of a lot worse.

Dominic pushed Henry away after a moment and sat up. “YOU ARE SO DAMN-...” Dominic then started to hear noise going off, and getting closer to them. What could it have been now? The attack was already over, they were away from the school and no one seemed to be around. Wait.. It was an ambulance, and a few police cars. Dominic had forgotten that he killed two students back on campus and he could bet that those cop cars were head this way to check out all the commotion. They needed to get back home. Like... Now. Dominic shot up and scooped Henry up into his arms, not even caring if Henry protested or anything. All Dominic knew was they needed to scram and carrying Henry seemed to be quicker than waiting for him to get up and going.

By the time they got to Henry's front yard, Dominic had managed to avoid being spotted by those cop cars. However, Dominic was about to be in a whole world of trouble and possibly pain. Dominic gently placed Henry onto his feet then looked away for a moment. Tell Henry or don't tell Henry? Well, Henry would find out anyways.. The there was the fact it'd be better for Henry to hear from his lips anyways. “SO UM!” Dominic said then started to casually walk into Henry's house. His parents were still away, so Dominic was safe to just barge in. “I uh... Um.. I may have killed two students.. You know the football team's two star players? Uh yeah.. They are.. Dead.” Dominic forced himself to say. He had now stepped into the safety of the house. Though he didn't feel safe. He was more than certain that Henry was about to flip s**t, on him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:25 pm

[ Henry Williams]

When Dominic picked him up, he barely had any strength (or understanding at the moment) to care and just laid limp against the other man's chest. There were sirens in the distance, those of police cars and ambluences. Were people really that reckless going out of the building? He had no idea why, but there was something tugging at the back of his mind that made him feel nervous. Was Dominic nervous about something?

Dominic. How on earth was he going to look at that man straight in the eyes again? He knew that he shouldn't have kissed his summoned pet, it would probably cause issues in the future between them. Everything he was doing up till now was fine, the teasing and punching was harmless. But now...Now he added in the lip lock and he felt like an idiot for doing so. But the other man seemed rather calm about that, it seemed as if something else was bothering him. He felt the other man's heart pounding gently against his thoracic walls, the rythum almost lulling the other man to sleep. That was why he let out a little yelp when he felt ground under his feet again. He had closed his eyes for but a split second, and there he was, back in his humble, empty abode. You know, he wouldn't be suprised if his parents never came back from their cruise time and just went on another one. It would get them away from their 'ungrateful son' for a while. It made him sad to think that they didn't really care what he was doing, but it did in fact let him have free reign over the house.

Then it hit him, what Dominic had just said. He just killed two of the star players of our football team. The misfits who paid Rory and Brad to mess with him everyday, that's who he killed. He killed the captain....and that meant our football team was going to go down the drain. Was there any security tapes..? Probably not in the upper hallways, mainly by the locker rooms. Does that mean that he's hiding a felon? Well s**t, that mean's he has to run...right?

A hollow laugh came from his lips as he looked up at the summoned man who was still in his demon form. He put a hand on his shoulder and smiled a crusted blood smile "Thanks.." he mumbled first and foremost. He did kill off the people who messed with him. And.......he for some reason found the thought of killing slightly exhilierating. He wouldn't be able to do it himself, no sir, but he found that the thought of adrenaline like that could become addicting.

Wait.

Was that Dominic's adenaline he was feeling?

.."Could you maybe tell me what the hell is going on that you DIDN'T already tell me?"

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:10 pm
IMusicLovah
Henry is sooo getting teased now...

User Image

Ðøӎίɳίϲ ℣ɇɳţίɱίȴία.

Dominic was ready for Henry to flip out and start panicking or something. Henry's summon/friend/servant... person.. Cruelly KILLED two people on the football team.. Dominic felt like he was really in for it. In fact, he mentally dug his own grave already. Sure, Dominic was acting as if he wouldn't care about how Henry would react but, he did a little bit at least. Henry started to laugh a little bit.. Why? Wasn't he going to be mad? Dominic's expression went from calm to worried and shocked when Henry said “Thanks”.. 'THANKS?? Thanks?!? What the ffff...' Dominic thought to himself. Okay.. Was Henry alright? Dominic expected a complete and totally different reaction.. Dominic just stared at his summoner questionably. He was speechless for a moment.

Okay so, at least Dominic wasn't in a heap of trouble by Henry, right? Or at least no yet maybe? Dominic hadn't yet considered the fact that maybe Henry didn't mind this. Or that maybe Henry actually LIKED that Dominic killed two of Henry's terrible bullies. Dominic didn't like them either for obvious reasons. Those two picked on him as well as Henry. He could handle being picked on but, he'd have no problem killing off anyone who dared messing with Henry... Still though.. Henry, wasn't mad? Dominic shook his head and cleared his throat. Well, the reason he hadn't told Henry sooner, was because he thought that Henry would have a much different reaction than this. He wasn't thinking that he'd receive laughter or approval.. I mean, Dominic didn't know if anyone saw him kill those guys or if he was taped.. Or even if anyone saw him as a demon..

Dominic sighed and brought his eyes up to meet Henry's. “I didn't expect you to be so.. Calm about this honestly.” Dominic said then looked down at Henry's hand. Henry's hand seemed to be covered in dry blood. Hell, Dominic had a fair share of blood on himself too. Not just creatures blood. Henry's blood, and the football players blood. They both needed to cleaned up, and Dominic for sure needed to burn these clothes so that the police didn't find evidence of those students blood on him. If that happened.. Henry would probably get a lot of questioning too. Henry was the only person that hung around Dominic and that wasn't exaggeration either. Dominic wouldn't allow ANYONE else to hang around him.. He'd scare everyone off.

Thinking back though.. Henry KISSED Dominic.. Which was also something that Dominic would have never expected. Henry was always denying he liked Dominic like that. At least Henry's actions would say that. So why Henry kissed him, confused him greatly. Then how Henry was reacting about this also greatly confused him. Dominic rubbed the back of his head then let his hand fall to his side. He looked at Henry again with a small smile then shook his head before pouting slightly. Dominic reach his hand up and poked Henry's side before walking away from Henry. “You confuse me.” Dominic sad in a slightly sad tone of voice. He went back into looking like he didn't care though. Even though he actually did care.. Dominic just wasn't sure how to reply to Henry or that kiss. Maybe he'd drop it because Henry might be embarrassed over that kiss or something. Dominic couldn't say that he didn't like that kiss though. Even though it was a short moment they shared, it was amazing, and gave Dominic this odd happy feeling he hadn't ever felt before.

Dominic looked up the stairs with his softly colored gray eyes and sighed. He didn't feel like taking a shower. He felt a bit lazy after all that fighting. A smirk came across his lips suddenly. Remember when Henry pretty much said he didn't thing that Dominic could put up a fight? Or would at least because of how lazy he seemed? Well, Henry obviously saw him kick a** earlier didn't he? Dominic was feeling a bit in a teasing mood now and looked back at Henry. “First of all... I told you I could fight..” Dominic said then spun around to actually face Henry. “And I knew you just couldn't keep your hands off meh!” Dominic used his hands and motioned down his body along saying that last part. He was teasing Henry now and just trying to get reactions out of the guy now.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:32 pm
]

[ Henry Williams]

Henry was poked in the side, and he jumped a blush forming on his pale cheeks. Hell, he was the one who was confusing! All Henry wanted to do was keep a normal life going, not get attacked by some crazy a** demon and having one of the most attractive men he had ever seen following him around like a puppy dog!

...Though the last part he didn't really mind.

I guess he was admiting it too himself now..that he potentially liked Dominic? As weird as it sounded, the crazy man really turned him on and he really wanted to be closer with him. If not mentally, then maybe physically.

The blush on his cheeks deepened as he slammed his hand on the counter covering her face with his hand with a grimace. God dammit he wasn't going to admit this now. Not now more then ever. And whenever the other man passed by him towards the step with his cloudy sky grey eyes, he couldn't help but stare at him, peaking between his fingers.

And he agreed, he could fight.

But the next part, his jaw went slack as he looked up at him through squinting eyes. "You....you b*****d. You wish! Get in line!" He pointed at his naked chest and stuck out his tounge at him. He tore of the rest of his ripped off shirt and threw it at him, trying to cover that grin that he sported all so well. He wanted to just wipe it off with his lips....smacking him down and making him feel as embarrased as he did..

LilRinn
Awww jerk xD I love these two lol

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:15 pm
IMusicLovah
I love them too. Me? Jerk? Nawww... xD

User Image

Ðøӎίɳίϲ ℣ɇɳţίɱίȴία.

Dominic had the biggest grin while he tried not to laugh at how Henry was reacting. He just figured he'd get this reaction from Henry. When Henry ripped off the rest of his shirt and threw it in Dominic's face. He couldn't hold back anymore and started to laugh. Dominic pulled the shirt off his face. When Dominic's face was revealed to Henry, it seemed Dominic had a bit of an evil grin that matched his thoughts. There were so many things he could have said now.. Looking over to Henry, down at the shirt then to Henry again, Dominic chuckled. Oh the evil thoughts.. Henry was gonna eventually hurt him.

Dominic pouted slightly, “b*****d? Now that's... so cruel~” Henry whimpered sadly. He was of coarse, just playing though. Like Henry calling him a b*****d actually hurt his feelings. It wasn't unusual for Henry to call Dominic names. He did pester, tease and aggravate Henry as much as he could. Then the fact Henry had a demon following just behind his heels was probably annoying from time to time. So the names didn't get to Dominic.

Dominic soon went back to smirking at Henry again though. Now about this shirt that Henry ripped off and tossed at his face. Dominic just had to go further and tease Henry over it. Dominic shook his head. “I can't wish for something already true.” Dominic informed Henry. He then lifted Henry's shirt up, and looked from the shirt to Henry again, still smirking at him. “I mean, look at you. You're stripping for me.” Dominic teased further before tossing the shirt away. Dominic was sure he was asking for some trouble.. I mean, let's face it. Henry could have probably turned the tables around on Dominic if he wanted to. Then from that point.. Dominic wouldn't be able to win.

Summoneds seemed to just loose to their Summoners naturally.. Hence why summoneds are more like "pets" or "servants" in a lot of cases. Outside of being protectors. Which Dominic felt like he failed earlier at being a protector.. Which he hated himself for right now. Henry could have died.. Dominic almost wanted to curl up in a whole, and drown himself in his own tears. His smile very slowly faded away.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:37 pm

[ Henry Williams]

Dominic was getting to him, making his blood boil in the worst way. All he wanted to do right now was jump the poor summoned man and drag him away to the bed room. He almost did until he made the remark about stripping for him. At that, he teasingly started undoing his belt loops. He ran his hands up and down his sides self conciously as he bit his lip back. He wasn't really sure what he as doing right now, but he knew that it was the adrenaline about to kill him again. He could feel the heat rising to his cheeks and to his lower region as well. He was about to do just that, but then he saw the smile on the others face fall.

It was one of the most painful things for Henry to see. He never wanted to see a frown on the other's face. It had been like, a month since he got there. And he was starting to get really close with the other man. In fact, he found himself telling him all of his problems that he had in class with bullies, or teachers that looked down on him because apparently he didn't try hard enough. He wanted to see that smile again that made him feel all warm and fuzzy, but he probably could guess what was wrong at the time.

He was hurt.

Dominic had told him once in a weak moment during an argument that there was something that connected them, and maybe soemday he would feel it. But it was hard for Henry to feel it until recently. But now that he could feel it, he knew how badly the other felt. He knew Dominic hated himself for letting his master get hurt, and he really couldn't stand to see him down trodden, so he decided that since he already started this mess, he should end it too.

Walking up slowly to the other who's mouth was turned down, he took his hand, the blush blossoming on his cheeks again. "Dom.....stop beating yourself up, hmm?" He laced their fingers together, tugging gently on his hand he led him up the stairs. As they walked, he could hear how softly their feet tread along the wooden, worn down floor. Everything around them seemed so quiet, so peaceful compared to what they just went through. Someday, someday he would ask him maybe what was going on with the whole deadly demon situation. But for right now, his duty was to cheer up his pet.

He started un button the rest of Dominic's shirt, fumbling with the buttons. "I think it's time you get to snuggle with your master.." he whispered, not making eye contact out of embarrassment.

LilRinn
It's time for some lovin ;3

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:58 pm
IMusicLovah
Dawwwwww~!

User Image

Ðøӎίɳίϲ ℣ɇɳţίɱίȴία.

Dominic started to blush some and shyly look away from Henry.. Dah hell was Henry doing? The way Henry teasingly began undoing his belt loops and moved his hands up and down his body.. Dominic wasn't sure if it was what Henry was aiming for or what. However, the way Henry moved like that turned Dominic on a bit. He tried not to let his thoughts linger that way though. He was a damned summoned! Not a lover! Still though.. Summoneds could have acted as lovers for their Summoners. They did grow deep, soul binding relationships. . Dominic shook his head.

Those thoughts seemed a bit pointless to Dominic. It seemed like he felt this deep bond a lot more than Henry had for as long as they have been around each other. It made Dominic feel like maybe it'd always be just him that felt this way about the other and that'd he'd just have to deal with. Which in all honesty wouldn't have been as bad as being cut away from Henry. Some people would say “This” is my “Soul” and would surely fade with out whatever “This” was but.. Here in this case it was quite literal. Dominic had his own soul for sure. It was just a bit.. Well, very much clinging to Henry. Wither or not Henry could feel it.

As Henry approached closer to Dominic, he raised his eyes and head to look at Henry. His eyes held a hint of sadness as his face mimicked a pouty expression. The sadness held inside seemed to wash away slowly as Henry took Dominic's hand into his. Nothing seemed to comfort Dominic more than when Henry touched him. Especially hugs, or simple holding of the hands seemed to ease Dominic, no mater what the emotion was. Dominic could be ready to plunge right from his metaphorical ledge and all Henry had to do was grab his hand and he'd be just alright. Kind of cutesie for someone that could and would brutally murder people wasn't it? Not that anyone would dare say that.. Only Henry would get away with it. Dominic took a calming breath.

Dominic used his hand to cling to Henry's hand as they then walked off. He wasn't totally sure why everything seemed so nice and calm now but it did. Dominic was sure it must have been from how Henry felt though. It was too calm, quiet and relaxed feeling to have been Dominic's emotions alone. Dominic never felt like this unless he was with Henry. As they walked up the stares, Dominic's head hung a little bit. He still wasn't happy and perhaps a hot shower would have done wonders. On how he felt physically at least. The two were still very much filthy. At least Dominic was.

Soon enough Henry had led them to his bedroom and had them standing inside of it. He was questioning why he was led up here but just sort of went with it. What shocked him though was when Henry turned to him. Henry was using his hands to unbutton the rest of Dominic's shirt, which made Dominic blush a little bit. Perhaps Henry was feeling more close to Dominic too now? Earlier Henry kissed him, then now he was undressing him.. Dominic seemed to like this idea of snuggling though. Nothing made him happier than when he was close to his summoner. Wouldn't they be more comfortable after showering at least though? Dominic helped Henry with his shirt then looked to Henry. “Okay.. You sure you want to snuggle your 'little' demon right now though?” Dominic asked and tried to smile for Henry as best he could. He knew Henry must have been able to tell he was still unhappy though. “He's a bit covered in blood and stinky.” He added.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:04 pm

[ Henry Williams]

They did smell...infact both of them smelt god awful. Henry with a light touch kept the undressing going as he shrug Dominic out of his shirt, and then went down to his belted pants. He took of the belt with a swift yank and undid his pants the rest of the way, forcing him to strip down to his boxers. Taking a step back, Henry let out a sigh of restrained lust. He raked the man with his eyes, trying to imagine what it would be like to have that skin on his skin, to feel his warmth against him and to hear the rush of breath in his ears. He long for the sensations he could never feel before, taunting and teasing him in the back of his mind.

And he could see the fleeting smile that might have graced his lips. The lips that he wanted to touch, the smooth contours of his body relentlessly teasing him if he ever snuck in bed with him which he did do a time or two. He, at the time, said he didn't like it and forced him out. But the way his hips curved, his abs flexing at a ghosting touch, his pericing eyes watching protectivly in the night for any thing that could possibly harm his master. He felt less and less vulnerable to the world with Dominic by his side, and more and more like he could maybe take down some of those bullies himself. He DID just punch out two of his classmates in the locker room.

Then again, Dominic killed two students.

Trying to shake of the foreboding feeling that he had about what the next few days at school would bring them, he took off his own pants, down to his boxers, and took the man by the hand again. "Let-let's get cleaned up." He whispered, dragging him along, down the hallway to his parents giant jacuzzi bath. Whenever Henry's parents would leave when he was younger, he would be alone, which ment he had full reign of the house. He used to pretend that he was a prince who had thousands of servants, telling his imaginary butler to 'run him a hot bath' or 'make me a chicken dinner', when in reality, he just would make himself chicken strips from the refrigerator. It wasn't bad, honestly, his imagination did most of the work. But he found himself always sneaking into his parents bathroom and sitting in the tub for almost two hours, playing with the bubbles and relaxing in the jets. It really was like a spa.

Ironically enough, he really was like a prince now. Dominic weighted on him, hand and foot, making sure he was safe and sound.

Turing on the taps and filling the bottom of the tub with soap, the warm steam started to float up from the tub. The tiles were checkerboarded black white and red, and then there was the coal black bathtub itself. He smiled, going back to his childhood days. Stepping in himself, he pulled on Dominic's hand. "Come join me?" He smiled, a blush now forming on his already heated cheeks.

LilRinn
Susdy fun ;3

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:56 pm
IMusicLovah
Whoop! Bath time~ ^-^

User Image

Ðøӎίɳίϲ ℣ɇɳţίɱίȴία.

It was odd how Dominic could go from killer to lover boy so easily for Henry. You'd think someone switching between moods like that would be so confused.. Dominic was just fine though, blushing and getting turned on by Henry pulling his clothes off, but fine.. It felt that with each second, each touch and thought though, Dominic's lustful ergs towards Henry kept increasing. Dominic felt like it was a little to do with his body trying to match Henry's state more and mostly had to do with himself.. He soooo wanted Henry right now.. Dammit. This was so confusing to Dominic! Henry goes from a “Get away” attitude to an “I want you closer” attitude. I confused him a bit..

Dominic took a calming breath to cope with the chilled air that attacked his own skin once Henry pulled the clothes from his body. At least Henry left Dominic's boxers on. Or was that a good thing? No! Stop thinking that way Dominic! Dominic couldn't push the thoughts to far though.. Not when Henry stripped down too. The majority of Henry's smooth skin all exposed and practically begging to be caressed by him. Cloudy, steamy, lusty thoughts filled Dominic's mind I assure you.. Dominic smiled a bit awkwardly at Henry, not really having much at all to say.

Dominic nodded at Henry though about getting cleaned up. He gladly twined his fingers with Henry's and followed his summoner trustfully. He wasn't sure where they were headed now, but it soon became clear when they walked into a room that had a sizable bath inside of it. Ohh, a bath.. That sounded amazing right now. Hot water in general sounded amazing right now. His skin was getting cold, and he was just begging for the stinging heated water to embraced his body. After the bath was set up and Henry stepped in, Dominic blushed a bit more when Henry Pulled his hand asking him to join. Would Dominic really be able to pull himself to say no?

The summoned nodded his head once and carefully stepped into the bathtub after Henry. The heat felt so good and relaxing. Dominic personally could have been even happier if the water was further into a boiling point. Humans couldn't handle that though, could they? Oh well though. This temperature was still good. “Why not?” Dominic returned a small smile to Henry now. When Dominic sat into the bathtub fully, he found himself wanting to sink to the bottom.

User Image  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces