Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Subject 66 Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

April 8, 3000

They told me I wouldn’t be here long….I believed them. This is all I have left, this is all I know. I can’t say what’s good and what’s bad, but I do know one thing…I’m not what they say. I’m different, but then again many of us are. Man, even as I write this I know I don’t have time. If we upset them, if we hurt them, if we disobey we die….Well, no that’s a lie, no one knows what happens. We don't know if they die or not. I'm running out of time, that's what my dreams keep telling me. See, I'm a fortune teller, I see the future. My life depends on my power and I know I'm dying. They will kill me in time. Please, please listen though! Those of you that care, those of you that exist like me, run! Don't let them catch you, don't let them use you.....

I am going to document everything in hopes we will learn to survive. And if I don't make it at least this way people will learn. I need people to learn, I need them to understand. We are not bad guys! We are not your enemy, the government it! They will do anything to keep their secrets, they made us this way. Please stop the violence, stop the wars. Let us help you.

April 10, 3000

There's no hope anymore. They've built this...this thing. I don't know what it's called but it's all white. They keep us here, in rooms. They told me I would be safe and I believed them....they lied. They lied to get me here. They lied to many and many have come. I don't know how to stop it....I can't. My power is growing weak, I think this place is cursed. Even now...even now the page is hard to read. Please, make it stop, make the voices stop!

I keep trying to tell you my story, I'm trying to make you believe me, but I can't. It's impossible even when the words are clear in front of you. No one wants to believe the people they trust are liars. I have to hide this journal, someone will find it. Someone has to find it. Please don't be our last hope, keep the legacy going.

April 15, 3000

They don't know I'm writing. They don't know I exist. My life is over. This is the end. We will all die.

Unknown Date

WE ARE ALL DEAD....................

~ Subject 66

☆═━━┈┈┈┈━━═☆

The war started on April 1. It went on until April tenth. It began with an experiment, with something called the Angelus Project. The people were volunteered, drafted if you'd say, to take a drug. This drug was supposed to make them super human, make them impossible to defeat. In a way, that's what it did. Now there are three groups of people. We have humans, the ones who fear us. We have the Angelus Kids the ones with magic, and we have the failed experiments. They are lifeless beings with abnormal powers, they kill anything with a heart beat. If you're caught you're dead.

The war ended when we were all locked up. People were terrified of what we were. They called us the Angelus Kids. Each one of us had a unique power and they feared us. No one is older then twenty one, we are all kids....the younger ones are killed, fed to the dogs that keep us in line. The youngest one here is fifteen. We hate each other, hate the world, and hate the people who run this place. What do they call it? It's called the Orphanage. There's no hope once you enter these walls.

The scientists are humans. They work on us, test on us. Some are cold and cruel, but others are kind. We hate these people, they scare us. Most of us have been here for years, but others have only been here for weeks. The failed experiments roam the world, there isn't much living out there. We're all that's left and we hate it. Nothing can help us.

There's me though. My name is....well I don't know. They call me Subject 85. I must be the eighty fifth to come through here. I found a diary, of someone who used to be here. I think I'm in his cell. Not only that but there's a map, there's a map and a place called Paradise. A place only the Angelus Kids can reach. I want to go there, I hope I can.

That's my goal, I have to gather and recruit the other Angelus' kids for an escape. I don't know if I can, I don't know if they'll believe me, but if I can find and make friends we will survive. I am Subject 85 and this is our story!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:51 am
Angelus

Jessica Dorien && 20 && Female
Mood changing && Seeing the future && Paranoid schizo
Apathetic & Stubborn & Uncaring & Paranoid

"I was one of the first to come. I could see into the future I helped them win the war. After that...I lost it. My journals were left in my old rooms, maps and drawings spread throughout the building. I've been locked in solitary for years. They tell me I'm schizophrenic, tell me I'm delusional but I don't trust them anymore. There's no hope, we will die, there is no hope. I am subject 66 and I helped the scientists win."

Kiraxbingbing-chan

User Image
Ryan Edgewood && 19 && Male
Fire && Seeing auras && Self abusive
Cold & Distrusting & Bitter & Sarcastic

"I am subject 85. I found a diary, found our way out. I hate people though, hate the guards. This life is a ******** hell. I try my hardest to keep up with others, I try to be nice but these voices, these never ending voices....I try to drown them out with any form of physical pain, but I just can't. They don't go away and even when they do it isn't for long. I don't remember much of my outside life, I don't know if I have a family. Now I belong here, to the state. That'll all change, I have plans, and they don't involve dying. Plus I have one other problem I need to deal with, my sister, she's somewhere in this damned place. I have to get her out of here."

Kiraxbingbing-chan

Scientists

User Image
Liam Locks && 20 && Male
Kids && Daniel
Argumentative & Cynical & Distant & Devils Advocate

"Liam has never been exactly...right. He always goes against the crowd, always fights for his place. He doesn't like making things nice and easy. When push comes to shove he throws the first punch and ends up arrested. Even in the Orphanage he tends to fight with anyone. As long as he can gain an edge up he will gladly pursue a fight till the end. Now, he isn't a bad guy. He is just tired of being hurt. Getting close to people has back fired again and again, so now he works here and purposely ticks them off. Because anger is better then no emotion at all right?"

kiraxbingbing-chan (borrowed character idea)

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 am
Angelus

User Image
Alexis Edgewood && Age 16 && Female
Telekinesis && Changing Moods && Insomnia
Untrusting & Shy & Introverted & Caring

They gave me a number, 84. They took me away from my big brother. I am all alone, and scared. I can't fall asleep at night which makes me exhausted. Not that I've looked at myself in awhile, but I know I must have dark rings under my eyes. I feel half dead. Sometimes I see things move on their own, I think that might be because of me, but in my half delirious state I can't tell reality from dreams anymore. Ryan said he would always be there for me, but I don't think so. I have no hope. He has forgotten me.

RaInBoWdAsHiNg

Scientists

User Image
Finn Ryker && Age 21 && Male
Humans && Dante
Cruel & Sadistic & Violent & Determined

We've created a sort of hell here. Those poor, poor children exist only to be my experiments. I can do anything I want. That girl, 66, she was the most fun. I'm a bio-engineer, and I'm trying to see how certain diseases effect these mutants and if I can find a cure to benefit the human race. They should be happy that they get to serve humanity this way. Next, I'm thinking about gene splicing. Won't that be fun?

RaInBoWdAsHiNg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:53 am
Angelus

User Image
Dante Sasuo && 19 && Male
Summoning && Taking Away Pain && Dissociative Identity Disorder
Greedy & Unreliable & Honest & Kind

"I am subject 217, I have given up hope on escaping. What would be the point anyways? I can barely make out these ridiculous scribbling of the notes I have found of another patient, one that went by the name of "Subject 66". She no longer exists as far as I can tell, the damned ending makes no sense. All I can do is sit here, reading it over and over, letting my mind flow as to think of what type of person she was. What could she do other than read the future, how would she have been helpful in my plot to take over this place and run it for myself? I will never know... If I ever meet this girl named '66' then it will truly be an event worth taking note of.
I am subject 217, I still hold out hope as to what I think is a smart plan on getting out of this strange place. Once I am free I will be able to live a life free of worry of death hanging over my shoulder. There are others here as well, and I have somehow stumbled upon the drawings of another subject. I do not remember how I received these items, but they will be useful no doubt. 'Subject 66', what type of person was she? What could she do other than reading the future? I am sure she was a kind soul, wanting to save others like us, I think I will continue her dream of this... I wonder if I could meet her one day, perhaps get to know her better? Subject 66... Wherever you are, I will not leave you alone, I will find you and we will escape with the rest, I promise you."

KamigearX

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:54 am
Angelus

User Image
Daniel "Danny" && 21 && Male
Ligh && Healing && Pyromania
Irritable & Volatile & Aloof & Resentful

"In their records, I'm subject 101. When I wake up in the morning, I envy the people who get to see a sunrise, so instead, I make my own. A fictitious illusion I can create, but it always crumbles before my eyes without fail. I try to cling to the hope that maybe one day, I'll see the sun even though I know I won't. The other subjects here, they piss me off. I've heard that someone's found some diary of a 'subject 66'. I'm pretty sure she's dead, and if she's not, then maybe it'd be mercy to finish her off. No doubt some sick bastards would be experimenting with her. I won't sit idly by and die just like she did. One way or another, I'll make it out of here alive. Even if that means ending every single life I come by."

Muerto_Ojo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:25 pm
Angelus

User Image
Matthew Bell && 19 && M
Dark && Passing Energy && Insomnia
Quiet & Observant & Slow to trust & Caring

"Being awake for extended periods of time has given me a lot of time to think. Not just about what they started, but what they're still doing. I can't help but think of a time when things were so much simpler. Sure they didn't seem simple at the time but at least I still had Evan. It wasn't easy taking care of us but we were happy for a while. Then this comes along and it seems like a glimmer of hope, a way out of the pain, suffering, and hunger. Now they're gone. I watched him killed and that day... something inside of me died."

NottAmmy

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:27 pm
Angelus

User Image
Aaron Beleren && Age 18 && Male
Telepathy (Illusions/Mindgames) && Light Manipulation (Barriers/Bolts) && Manic Depressive (Bi Polar)
Lonely & Smart & Pessimist & Hopelessly filled with hope, in his own words.

My number is 71, it's practically become my name. I've been here quite some time, since I was 15 at least, I survived. I was lucky really, how could anyone as worthless as I am get through this hell for as long as I have. I don't talk to many of the others, they either die or disappear. All of them. Just like that 66 girl, she was nice. She always smiled at me, it made me happy, but she went away too. But she did leave behind a journal or something. We're supposed to escape soon because of her, like I said before, she was really nice. I don't think its possible for us to escape alive, but even someone like me can help. I hope. Maybe...

Ark Of Umbrage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm
Angelus

User Image
Rook Vin && Age 19 && male
electricity && weather control && pyromania
hopeful & quiet & distrustful of scientists & protective

"I am subject 117, they keep calling me a new find, a source to a new age of energy, and control over the natural world. I hate it here I want to see the sky again but they keep me locked away from the other students, however they finally are letting me see the others, i know they are there I play stupid but i know more then I let on"

hunter-the wanderer

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:03 pm
Failed

Name: Charles, #507-F
Offensive Power: Telekinesis.
Defensive Power: Ice.
Disorder: Borderline-Personality-Disorder.
Trait *4: Failed Experiment, intolerant, physically fit, obsessive.
Synopsis (Blurb): Charles was one of those drafted at an early age for the Angelus Project, he was once a successful experiment, but four years ago, with 66's diary guidance, he not only escaped, but misused the experimental drug to mutate himself into a Failed state, the primary difference being that he retained his intelligence, and like other Failed experiments, he has both an inherent resistance to forms of overt control, including torture and the bracelets. But the anger streaks from his BPD have escalated significantly.

Charles' control over the still mindless Failures is marginal at best, and fickle as he is, he still has an interest in the well-being of his human siblings, the subjects at the Orphanage.

User: Coranho.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:42 am
Scientist

User Image
Renevos && Age 21 && Male
Kids && Everyone
Kindhearted & Guardian & Intelligent & Dedicated

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning."

Renevos was once an Angelus but was taken in, as a scientist at the age of 14. His power was Healing but overtime he lost it after being drugged that effects the hearts regen process. For the past 7 years, Renevos became someone like a father to the Angelus since he knew what it felt to be like them and shared there pain. But none would believe him even if he told them that he had the power of healing. Overtime Renevos would feel pain in his heart, not emotionally pain but critical pain that would attack the heart over periods of time. This happened when he was drugged with a counter effect. It was created to control the scientist to the will of others. For this every time he would try to help the Angelus he would feel lethal pain in his left chest. Rest was required but as soon told he would die if he kept on healing the Angelus with belief and hope of an escape..

AsianBro87

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers