Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Atomic Lollipop [Now with cute pictures of cute things]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got ma rave gear on.
  gdsfdsfe
  ^__^
View Results

AngelAmy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:52 pm
So...

I'm going to Atomic Lollipop!!! Wheeeee.... Going tonight, and tomorrow.
:F  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:56 pm
Looks like fun.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:09 pm
It does sound pretty awesome ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:10 pm
It was sooo amazing. It's a fan run event. heart  

AngelAmy

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:18 pm
AngelAmy
It was sooo amazing. It's a fan run event. heart

Pictures and stories? :D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So that's what I had on.. most of the convention... I was also in my lazy mako costume. Mako is from the Daikon Brothers. But, I changed out of it pretty quickly, because a) I lost my wig crying b) I was not wearing the correct underwear (was showing way too much a**.) sweatdrop

Here is the full Mako costume from anime north.

We arrived on Friday. I decided on not getting a hotel. I don't mind driving, it's only about an hour drive to get there to Toronto without traffic. My friend Madison, didn't mind so we drove. Madison drove on Friday, and I drove on Saturday. (p.s. Madison is a amazing cosplayer Look at all the awesome, ssrly)

Fridays events:
We looked at wayyy too much merch when we got there, I think we may have got lost in all the awesome way too much. But, eh, we fighted off the temptations on buying stuff! Yay! We looked at the roster, and saw that there was terrible Sailor Moon fan fiction, and a peep show following afterwords. The sailor moon fiction didn't start on time, it took FOREVER for it to start, so we basically said, fu fan fiction, took our chairs and went to the peep show. The peep show was pretty awesome, lots of nerdy peepy acts. Did some cards against humanity live! Very cool, our team won the game! biggrin We then danced a bit and went home.

Saturday events:
We wanted to get there around 3 to go to the pool party, and sadly we got there around 4.... (fu traffic). First thing we did was walk around, and these cute asian peeps came up to us, and asked us if we wanted to go to cafe delish. So we went. It was ultra cute. They brought us cute moochi things, with strawberries, and made us some green tea drink that literally tasted like the colour green (I'm not very good with the names of Japanese cultural food). They made us do a cute thank you to the food, and then they did a little dance for us with some fans. Super cute. We left with some lollipops in hand, very cool.

We then went upstairs to see the Artist alley that just opened for Saturday. I was somewhat disappointed. I do understand that fan art is very popular, and sells well. But, I'm in love with original art, and there was none there. zero. I saw a lot of sailor moon, pokemonz, mario, anime chibi stuffs. But, noooo original art. It made me so sad. I didn't support any artists that day. However, I did run back to the car to get some money to buy cards against humanity (because I'm a horrible person). For any of you who hasn't heard of it, let's just say it was made by 4chan... lol.

So, we hung out more, followed by more costume changes from my friend Madison. Umm.. lol. Went on the bouncy castle, went on the ferris wheel. Saw some crazy fire dancers. Went to the peep shows panel about how to get involved. We went to a workshop called Pasties, and Pastries. I thought sweet this could go either way. And it did! We made pasties while eating pastries. It was really awesome. The instructor even taught us how to twirl them around, since we put tassels on them... haha. The instructor was also a very fabulous man who took off his shirt part way into making these lol.

We then went to see Hordor from the game of thrones DJ! What, yes he Djs, what what. He spun mad beats it was really cool. Had tons of fun with his set. When it finished, we left, and went on the ferris wheel again! :3 Watched some kigurami fight club. Yes people wearing kiguramis were play fighting each other... Then we were very upset that there was no drunken live action mario kart. So, we scooted on over to watch some Russian roulette. I ran to the car to get some drinks. As I was coming back a man said he would trade me a red bull for a lightsaber. Which I happily said yes too, the man got his red bull, and I got a green lightsaber (what what!)... Went back to Russian roulette... Which was very confusing because all the guns kept breaking for whatever reason. At the end of russian roulette a guy named Anthony (I'm okay at remembering name)... anyway. He gave me 4 simpsons bobble heads. There super tiny but adorable. I got Homer, Chief Wiggum, Milhouse's mom, and Flanders. He said he had no use for them because he didn't collect them, so he gave them to me! emotion_kirakira I love the simpsons so this was aweeesome, to the extreme.

So we finally made it out alive saying goodbye to everyone. And.. This happened.

My car got an upgrade, lol. So, I said ******** it and proceeded to drive out the parking lot with them. I didn't get too far of course, the security guard kept blowing the whistle at me. So I asked some people if they could take them off for me, which they happily did. Then I drove home, dropped off Madison first, then went to cuddle in my bed. And dreamt about my ringing ears. (music and events are loud). ^_^

Additional pics.. ^_^
"If you understand anything about this picture... congratulations on your life."

AngelAmy

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff