Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:32 pm
The brunette, who had fully expected some mention of being injured at the chaos during the convention she hadn't attended, paused to direct a confused look at her friend. "You... what?" ...what? He was... sort of mugged?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:35 pm
"Uh…" Well, maybe it wasn't so simple. He raised a hand to the back of his neck. "They showed a picture of Asch at the convention, so there were some trainers who thought I was him. The League looked into things and dismissed it, but this group of trainers saw me walking around after and… didn't like it, I guess? They sort of took matters into their own hands."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:55 pm
"..oh." Well, that made sense, she supposed... But that didn't make it any better, nor was it right - Luke wasn't Asch. He was much, much better than that jerk was. Or, rather, she thought so from the single time she'd met the grumpier of the twins. "That's... That's really shitty," and not cool on so many levels, and completely unacceptable, as well as a number of other things she could voice but didn't feel even remotely inclined to. He probably knew all of that anyway; she didn't need to verbalize something that he'd probably already thought of. "Well," she started softly, her tones still uncharacteristically mild and hesitant, especially now that she was voicing a suggestion, "you could've texted me? Or something..." But what would she have done? Probably nothing. She probably couldn't even have done anything to help, even if she'd been there, and likely only would've been a burden, if nothing else.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:59 pm
The suggestion reminded him that he had done just that, and he frowned thoughtfully. "I did, actually," he said. "I mean, about Anastasia." Sending a text to request help while the situation was progressing wouldn't have gone so well, most likely, given that he hardly knew what had happened until after it was over. "I tried calling and sending messages, but you didn't respond." It had been kind of worrying, actually. His thoughts jumped too quickly to the worst conclusions.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:28 pm
"...you did?" Her brow furrowed as her thoughts shifted to the night before and how she'd seen her phone on her stand - seen it, yes, though she hadn't touched it. A mild frown touched her features briefly as she glanced down at herself, as if looking (past the bundle of dark-type in her arms) would afford her a clear view of her person and whether or not she had her phone. It didn't, of course, but the action helped her remember that she hadn't, in fact, even brought it out with her that day, and so she raised a slightly sheepish, mostly apologetic look to her friend. "I haven't, ah... been really... paying attention to it," she admitted, dropping her gaze again as her fingers fidgeted around her pokemon, her lips moving to voice another thought, but it was another moment or two before she finally succeeded. "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:48 pm
A faint smile came into Luke's features at her admission, "You should probably keep it charged, huh?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:51 pm
"Ah... Yeah, it's just been... not charged," she finished after a pause, her cheeks a little pink in her embarrassment and her gaze still diverted. She had thought of a different term, but it was too soon to use 'dead' in regards to electronics and their batteries given how recent the accident was. With a small nod of agreement - yes, she should keep it charged - the brunette turned again and headed into the apartment this time, rather than stopping at its threshold.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff