Submit

wat
  wat
  who
View Results

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:58 pm
To sum it up, I've been wanting to do a Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) roleplay for some time now, and I'm looking for someone to do it with.

As of currently I can play as Alois, Ciel, and Undertaker, but the only person I've been able to pair Undertaker with is Pluto. Weird yes, I just... don't ask.

Couples I like~
Sebastian x Ciel
Alois x Ciel
Undertaker x Pluto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:19 pm
Moroi Kioku
To sum it up, I've been wanting to do a Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) roleplay for some time now, and I'm looking for someone to do it with.

As of currently I can play as Alois, Ciel, and Undertaker, but the only person I've been able to pair Undertaker with is Pluto. Weird yes, I just... don't ask.

Couples I like~
Sebastian x Ciel
Alois x Ciel
Undertaker x Pluto

When you say you want a Black Butler roleplay, say you play Ciel. Does that mean you're searching for a Sebastian?

I myself need someone to play Ciel, but my idea is Ciel gets thrown into an alternate universe where it's only him---the object is he needs to get back to his world, with the help of my sexy male werewolf man that wouldn't mind being bossed around but I need someone that could do long posts, even being Ciel.

If it doesn't interest you then that's perfectly fine. I just thought I would see.  

Aohkii_Leafield

Fluffy Werewolf

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:16 am
Aohkii_Leafield

When you say you want a Black Butler roleplay, say you play Ciel. Does that mean you're searching for a Sebastian?

I myself need someone to play Ciel, but my idea is Ciel gets thrown into an alternate universe where it's only him---the object is he needs to get back to his world, with the help of my sexy male werewolf man that wouldn't mind being bossed around but I need someone that could do long posts, even being Ciel.

If it doesn't interest you then that's perfectly fine. I just thought I would see.

Not entirely looking for a Sebastian, As I said I also play Alois, just because I also play Alois doesn't mean I'm looking for his s**t of a butler.

It sounds interesting, however the long post concerns me since everyone has slightly different ideas of what a "long post" is. Whilst it is a good idea, my usual amount (2-5 paragraphs) may or may not suit what you're looking for.

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games