Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
So, Spencer's going through a tough time right now.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:57 pm
Brendon's announcement

Spencer's entry a week prior.

I'm glad he's seeking help.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:20 am
I just heard about this. I really hope things are working out for him! It's pretty brave to out yourself to the world and acknowledge the need for help.

I'm most likely going to go see Panic! in November... although it feels bizarre knowing that Brendon will be the only person on that stage who actually belongs there (in my mind). Dallon just doesn't feel like a part of Panic! to me, and I don't even know who they'll have on guitar and drums now. It would be one thing if they play all new songs... but if they play anything from A Fever or Pretty. Odd. it's going to be so weird.

Polyphonic Twilight

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:50 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I just heard about this. I really hope things are working out for him! It's pretty brave to out yourself to the world and acknowledge the need for help.

I'm most likely going to go see Panic! in November... although it feels bizarre knowing that Brendon will be the only person on that stage who actually belongs there (in my mind). Dallon just doesn't feel like a part of Panic! to me, and I don't even know who they'll have on guitar and drums now. It would be one thing if they play all new songs... but if they play anything from A Fever or Pretty. Odd. it's going to be so weird.
I know, that's why I'm still pondering seeing them in September.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games