Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I REALLY hate it Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  + 1
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:49 am
Citrus Novii

I want to go to Canada hard!
Is it really so always cold there?
People down here think of it as like some mystical frosted landscape.

Not unlike, "Beyond the wall" in GOT really. xD

Even Ive been to canda....But then I do travel a bit. Im about a couple hours north of Amy atm (on lake couchiching)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:22 am
AngelAmy
Citrus Novii
AngelAmy
Citrus Novii
AngelAmy
Can we go travel together? emotion_kirakira

YES!
You can come to Texas and I can go to wherever you are, and then we can see the world!

Most notably in the southern hemisphere kind of places for me! Where my infantile flesh can become the color of freshly cooked lobster!
Ermagerd. I've always wanted to go to Texas! sad Fo' serious. I'd probably melt though. It's cold here in Canada. But if you come here, we can party in the falls and Toronto :3 yay!

KRFSAKDSA?
I want to go to Canada hard!
Is it really so always cold there?
People down here think of it as like some mystical frosted landscape.

Not unlike, "Beyond the wall" in GOT really. xD
Its pretty normal I guess o.o It's mostly humid in the summer. Ew. Then heat waves are like 100F ish... smile I do not live in a igloo sad

Igh, humidity.
Here it's just...hot.
It's been like 105 for 20 days in a row now. Our A/C at the restaurant kept turning off at the breaker it was so hot.

We actually just got that fixed. Our landlord is a massive badass and ripped the breaker out and replaced it. He didn't even turn off the power. gonk  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:30 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

XD
But that's just so much stuuuuufff dude.
Like...what do you do with it? It is just hoarding or what?

Nah like I said I only have a certain ammount of hoards which I listed in another thread recently. I still have a lot of unique items. I love to just buy cheap items "Just in case" even if I never use them. Also Im picky on may avis, I almost never can make a avi with just what I have. I always need to find the perfect item to finish it off. Which if I can do witha item below 50k I just buy it without thinking about it. But I do have a lot of items I have never used. Also I never turn down freebies and a give away, because even though its often junk, often there is a item I never knew of.

But these days you can make complete outfits for like 100g (Seriously there is like 500 items under 20g that you can equip).

I just get so sick of having items in my inventory for long periods of time lol.
Like when I have some spare money laying around I usually sink it into a few RIGs or evolving items, keep them for a few months then decide I hate them and sell them.

Which sucks though when I want the item again for an avatar or something but whatever. I guess I'm just curious because I never stay that dedicated to an item to keep it, plus I usually hate the free items. xD

EDIT: I FORGOT that you were in Canada now!
That's super neat that you two live so close! o:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:37 pm
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

XD
But that's just so much stuuuuufff dude.
Like...what do you do with it? It is just hoarding or what?

Nah like I said I only have a certain ammount of hoards which I listed in another thread recently. I still have a lot of unique items. I love to just buy cheap items "Just in case" even if I never use them. Also Im picky on may avis, I almost never can make a avi with just what I have. I always need to find the perfect item to finish it off. Which if I can do witha item below 50k I just buy it without thinking about it. But I do have a lot of items I have never used. Also I never turn down freebies and a give away, because even though its often junk, often there is a item I never knew of.

But these days you can make complete outfits for like 100g (Seriously there is like 500 items under 20g that you can equip).

I just get so sick of having items in my inventory for long periods of time lol.
Like when I have some spare money laying around I usually sink it into a few RIGs or evolving items, keep them for a few months then decide I hate them and sell them.

Which sucks though when I want the item again for an avatar or something but whatever. I guess I'm just curious because I never stay that dedicated to an item to keep it, plus I usually hate the free items. xD

EDIT: I FORGOT that you were in Canada now!
That's super neat that you two live so close! o:

I love being able to play around and experiment with items. But I dont like to do it with items I dont own (Like Im not really a fan of tektek for making avis).

Yeah I buy rigs/acs to sell later, but the rig itself, not items from it.

Free items usually suck, but there have been a lot of awesome free items as well.

True, Im also only about a 6 hour drive above Gkun...if I had transportation.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash