Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dread Wolf

Captain

Naughty Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Get your Pumpkin Pete's here!

I love all the RWBY episodes, I can't dislike anything about them.

Jaune is smooth with the ladies, emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:46 am
Pumpkin Pete's xp

Anyways it's nice to see new faces in RWBY and I can't wait to see what happens in the next episode.  

CrazyRazzle

Vice Captain

Diligent Guardian

35,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Attending the Ball 25

The Dread Wolf

Captain

Naughty Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:06 pm
CrazyRazzle
Pumpkin Pete's xp

Anyways it's nice to see new faces in RWBY and I can't wait to see what happens in the next episode.

What do you think will happen next episode?

I guessing we are close to seeing some of the others weapons. And Juane freaking out again. It's doubtful he'll land on his feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:05 pm
Wow. Ozpin don't care. I knew some instructors like that. Mostly in university Math departments.

Anyone else notice the Lie didn't make eye contact with Nora the whole time? Also am I wrong or did Pyrrah try to counter pick-up Jaune. xp

I was surprised by the Weiss inner monologue. I was really hoping we wouldn't actually 'hear' instead her head for a while. I think it puts her character far more on the stuck-up brat side of the bar, and not in a good way. Comments about being the most popular in a school for Hunters makes her feel far shallower then expected. Its something you'd expect from a minor school-rival-antagonist of a title character, not from a title character. The kind of side character a teen-superhero's mundane alter-ego would have to put up with between K.O.ing super villains and monsters. If it had been exterior dialog it could still have been part of a more public mask a young adult of privilege would put on, regardless of what was actually going on in her head.  

Brasten

Aged Informer

BTTM4U

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:23 pm
Favourite quote of the episode, said by Ruby. "I don't need people to tell me to grow up, I drink milk."  
RWBY

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games