[PRP] Lost and Found [ Chase x Away ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whippie

Anxious Voter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deep in the swamp, the sky was just awakening. Reluctantly, early morning light began to filter down through the trees. Swirls of mist curled and clung to the ground, a last attempt to stay aslumber. Dew settled on everything in sight; thousands of fallen stars. Chase shook off her sleep in her makeshift shelter. Late noon of yesterday had led her to the small cave, nestled behind the patch of vines. Soft moss covered the ground and a small brook sang in the nearby swamp. Emerging from her den, she received a bath from the dew clinging to the vines. Rain had fallen last night. The ground was soft and cool under her hooves. Quietly, so as not to disturb the awakening swamp, she shook herself awake and made her way to the brook. First she would find some food and drink and then be off again. She had a good feeling about today.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Early mornings were something Away was used to. In order to have any private time without Home, Away had to rise with the sun and head out before him. Taking a deep breath, blue legs were stretched out before he took to wandering away from the small place he and Home called home. The wetness of the swamp woke him up a bit as he made his way towards the, what Home called, 'the drinking area'. What did that even mean? All water could be drank. It made no sense. Whatever.

Away hummed out as he walked, listening to crickets play their songs as the first birds started singing. "Something's going to happen.." He was speaking to himself now. "I can feel it in my hooves."

Whippie

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Whippie

Anxious Voter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chase followed the song of the brook to her destination. Coming upon it she noticed that another, a buck, was headed in the same direction. She quickly considered calling out a greeting, and just as quickly discarded the idea. He hadn't seen her yet and she might startle him. Mostly though, she was just reluctant to break the morning quiet with a voice. She slowed her pace so she was following at a small distance and took a moment to observe the buck. His markings, were in a way, similar to hers. He was darker than Chase, but he had the same grasping lines etched on his fur. It was interesting to see. He had arrived at the brook now, and she was quickly coming upon it as well. She made a quick decision to announce herself now rather than startle him in a moment. Clearing her throat, Chase began, "Good morning."
Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Twigs snapped and Away looked up to settle glowing eyes upon a female. She was a pretty shade of green and his tail flicked in interest. The buck's head canted to the side and he just offered her a nod as she approached and flicked a quick smile.

"Morning," he called back, matching her tone. He was being friendly. After all, it wasn't every day he met a female who had similar marks to him, yet obviously of no relation. He had no pretty greens like that in his bloodline that he knew of. "Quite early, isn't it?"

Whippie

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Whippie

Anxious Voter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chase paused in her approach, "Indeed," she replied. "It's rare for me to encounter others when I first wake." She eyed the buck as she bent towards the water and drank. Straightening, she asked "What brings you out at so early an hour?"

Saint Sergio

(Sorry for the short post. It has been forever since my last RP. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Getting away from Home," he replied, the grin coming to his face naturally. It had a double meaning, honestly. "Let me clarify. Home is my brother, but he's also where we call home." He leaned himself down and drank his fill before coming back up and licking his lips. His ears perked a bit and then he shifted. "My name is Away."

Whippie

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Whippie

Anxious Voter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chase grinned at the buck as he spoke, enjoying the word-play. She was still smiling as she responded to his introduction, "I'm Chasing the Mists, but I go by Chase for short." She moved closer towards Away. "I was just about to go scrounge up some breakfast. If you're looking for a break from Home, maybe you'd like to join me?" She asked while eyeing the buck appreciatively.

Saint Sergio

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff