Submit

Luciferoncrack

Quotable Regular

15,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:21 am
I want a semi-literate to literate roleplayer (essentially more than 3 sentences a post with little grammar errors) to do a yuri roleplay with me.

Here are my characters I want to toy with... and bios and species will change depending on rp

User Image

Name:
Airy

Race:
Angel

Orientation:
Unknown

Personality:
She's quiet and calm. Her mind was taken from her so most of the time she either finds herself observing her surroundings or playing with her dolls. Most people call her crazy.

Bio:
Once upon a time, Airy was a princess. She was going to wed a prince named Vane but he turned out to be crazy. He killed countless people, and she was scared. But she loved him. He told her he would kill her to keep them together forever, and she couldn't fight him on it. But at the last minute she screamed her protests and for a split second she saw the man she fell in love with. Airy died, and yet came back to life as an angel. Vane was stolen from her but for some reason she doesn't mind. Everything is good and nothing is bad, because part of her mind is lost forever.

User Image

Name:
Evangeline

Species:
Part of a human's sub consciousness brought to life

Orientation:
Pansexual (leans towards women)

Personality:
She's incredibly dark and brooding, she tends to keep to herself and be a loner thanks to the horrors she's gone through when she was part of a teenager's subconscious. She's hard working and placid.

Bio:
She was part of a young girl's mind, but she was not alone. There was another there with her. A girl named Eva who molested and attacked Evangeline on a daily basis. They were alone in the abyss of the mind, and Eva didn't want to be alone anymore. She wanted Evangeline to love her but she didn't and so it caused countless fights until one day when Eva managed to get her hands on Evangeline and actually rape her. This caused the subconscious to break allowing both girls to exist on their own while their host died from the inner trauma.

So please oh please... is anyone interested in roleplaying with either of these girls?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:38 pm
How 'bout one with Evangeline? I can use an OC I have if you don't already have someone to RP with... ?  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Luciferoncrack

Quotable Regular

15,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:37 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira
How 'bout one with Evangeline? I can use an OC I have if you don't already have someone to RP with... ?

Sure! Can we move this to pms?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:32 pm
Luciferoncrack
ShiningStar KiraKira

Sure! Can we move this to pms?

Alright! Then we can come up with some ideas if you don't already have one... 3nodding  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items