User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia laughed as she watched him struggle with the strawberry in his mouth. She took her water bottle and grabbed her hoodie as well. She figured it wouldn't be too dangerous to leave the rest of the stuff here. After all, from the looks of it, the worst that could happen was that a seagull would take a dump on the food. She held back a laugh as she thought about it, standing up and brushing herself off. Her shirt still clung to her, so she brought up the edges of it and squeezed them out. "Next time I'm really gonna bring a swimsuit," she said aloud with an amused smile.

As she turned to slip on her flip flops, she realized Ducky was still there with the stick, looking hopeful. "Aww, you wanna walk with us, girl?" she asked, wondering if the dog would understand her. If not, she expected the pup would follow them anyway.

io3121
On episode 7, still season 1... XD Unfortunately I've been watching Supernatural on a website that takes forever to buffer, so I usually have to let the thing load for a good 15 minutes before it'll play all the way through. But I am still enjoying it for sure!