Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Someone dropped my iPhone on the bare floor face down.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky b*****d.
  I know right?!
View Results

Miku-Marmalade

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:31 am
And it didn't crack. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:35 pm
Grats, you got lucky though rolleyes  

vry rad

Clean Sex Symbol

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cody P4rty Pie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:29 pm
You're so lucky! But you shouldn't let anyone touch it anymore. That kind of luck will not repeat. I dropped my iPod Touch on the floor face down and I didn't even want to pick it up to see the damage. Let's just say that I was not a happy camper once I saw it. scream  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:51 pm
Cody P4rty Pie
You're so lucky! But you shouldn't let anyone touch it anymore. That kind of luck will not repeat. I dropped my iPod Touch on the floor face down and I didn't even want to pick it up to see the damage. Let's just say that I was not a happy camper once I saw it. scream

It was charging away from me. There are many things I share, my iPhone is not one of them. stare  

Miku-Marmalade

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Cody P4rty Pie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:49 pm
Miku-Marmalade
Cody P4rty Pie

It was charging away from me. There are many things I share, my iPhone is not one of them. stare

Yes, that's a good idea to not share. Sucks that people gotta touch things that they shouldn't, though. Oh well, whatcha gonna do? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:06 am
I'll walk home sometimes and I'll ask my friend to hold my phone for me for just a couple seconds, and suddenly all their reflexes and motor control disappear and they always drop it emotion_facepalm  

Imagine Wyverns

Hopping Shopper

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:29 pm
biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:53 pm
Kimselle
I'll walk home sometimes and I'll ask my friend to hold my phone for me for just a couple seconds, and suddenly all their reflexes and motor control disappear and they always drop it emotion_facepalm

lol

Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks.

Jk. That was totes unrelated. smile  

Miku-Marmalade

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Imagine Wyverns

Hopping Shopper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:15 pm
Miku-Marmalade
Kimselle

lol

Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks.

Jk. That was totes unrelated. smile

Pfffft it's related to me. Friends that patron Starbucks aren't friends of mine. emotion_donotwant

Nah. I'll let them waste their money on SB until I give them a taste of Tim Horton's coffee. Too bad TH is only in Canada though. :c

The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games