Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Bleagh

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Vote
View Results

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:31 pm
Chemo suuuuuuucks  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:24 pm
True story.

Not that I have had it, but I have had several close friends who have.

As well as a friend who I know who had to go through a lot of it often for the past ~25 years (unfortunatly he lost his fight a few weeks ago). But still it was a pretty solid 25 years.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:37 pm
:<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:30 pm
Sagebomb
True story.

Not that I have had it, but I have had several close friends who have.

As well as a friend who I know who had to go through a lot of it often for the past ~25 years (unfortunatly he lost his fight a few weeks ago). But still it was a pretty solid 25 years.
itcdoes. And it kills the immune system, so I'm supposed to become a germophobe (hasn't happened) cuz if I get sick, it gets pushed back
Buuuut my immune system was always in overdrive, so it's probably the equivalent of a normal person's right now, so I think I'm good~

25 years of chemo...I'm on the second cycle (each one being three weeks long), and I already want nothing more to do with it...the meds, the bloodwork, the mediport...  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

25 years of chemo...I'm on the second cycle (each one being three weeks long), and I already want nothing more to do with it...the meds, the bloodwork, the mediport...

He wasnt on it permantly, like sometimes it would be many months between. But yeah whist the chemo dosent really get easier, getting through the treatments, being better mentally prepared, and knowing what you can do for yourself afterwards to help cope with the sickness and what not, definitly does get easier.

If you can learn to make it part of your schedule, and organise things like that you can return to normalising things at least somewhat.

But indeed the first like 10 or so are definitly a steep curve.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:48 pm
You can make it! I believe in you! You'll get totally better and then kick cancer in the face.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:04 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
You can make it! I believe in you! You'll get totally better and then kick cancer in the face.
family history and the type and stage already says that it lost heart

@sage-I should be done sometime in October if I need more than two cycles. Lucky me~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:14 pm
Stay strong heart  

AngelAmy

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:28 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
GoldDiggingWhore
family history and the type and stage already says that it lost heart

@sage-I should be done sometime in October if I need more than two cycles. Lucky me~

Sweet, you can do it, and yeah definitly take note of things you do before and after and how they make you feel. So you can find your own rhythm of what you can do to make it easier on yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:22 am
sweatdrop um i guess the only thing i could say is like stay strong... i r is not a lot smart very... anyways i hope things get better xp emotion_brofist  

fabulously fruity

Wheezing Gawker

4,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items