Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[S] My Father Will Never Agree...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:32 pm
Story/Plot line!

Every famous person, or rich person now and days have their own family doctor that comes and visits them daily to check on their health. One specific family has a doctor that tends to bring his son to help him since the father is growing weaker by the day, though he seems to be getting better now. His son, [x], is almost as knowledgeable in the medical field as his father is. The family is one of the most famous musicians in this town so his father is not allowed to tell anyone that he is their doctor- nor can his son. The family only has one talented son in most instruments the other son is only talented in about half of which his brother is- yet he practices more often then his brother does... But he is more talented in singing and drawing, paintings, sketching and all that then his brother so it evens out in his mind.

Though because of this fact his father keeps him practicing when he doesn't have anything else important to do. His father- even if he is sick- always tells him he needs to become as good as his brother. Even so Yuki did try his best to catch up to his older brother, but to him it seemed hopeless even if he did what then? His father would probably start pressuring him to become better then his own brother... Still, Yuki found interest in all kinds of forms of art and music. It was calming to him and nice learning new things even if he was pressured trying to do so.

But what happens when [x] is allowed to roam around the building and he hears someone playing the piano and singing? When he walks into the room watching Yuki play without Yuki even noticing he was in the room. After all most of the time- almost all the time- he had no guests for him. So it only seemed fair that people in the building would be all over his brother and not paying attention to him. Though what happens when the two start getting to know each other?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:34 pm
My Expectations!

ToS!
Follow the guild's rules, go re-read them~
I want an average of two paragraphs, otherwise I'll get major writer's block and it'll stay...
Quote me in the posts it helps keep me active!
A one liner is going to make me lose interest...
Please try to be active~ Title the PM your character's name!
Have fun, rolepalying is meant for fun!
If you are interested in being [x] (Doctor's Son) PM me about it~ include a picture (anime) and a sample of your roleplaying!

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm
☞ cнαʀαcтеʀs

Yuki Shimada
User Image
&

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:04 pm
Bump!  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino