Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:57 am
You still need a gold account but for all you achievement hunters out there I got all the achievements in Case Zero in 3 days.
Dead Rising 2 will make you rage if you play it solo, due to psychopaths and such but its an OK game.

If anyone wants some help with DR2 I'll be more than happy to help and I'm sure others here will be as well  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:30 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
You still need a gold account but for all you achievement hunters out there I got all the achievements in Case Zero in 3 days.
Dead Rising 2 will make you rage if you play it solo, due to psychopaths and such but its an OK game.

If anyone wants some help with DR2 I'll be more than happy to help and I'm sure others here will be as well

Single player is definitely pain in the a**, so is the time limit and manual saves in toilets only also Zombrex is hard to find/cost a lot of money (good thing I found the locations on the internet otherwise I would always fail.) and I have yet to play case zero.

Edit: also I'm stuck on the mission with the crazy CURE protester in the the toilet trying to turn everyone into a zombie.  

vladerino

Invisible Noob

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:00 pm
Orgasmic Berries
Samantha_Suicidee

Single player is definitely pain in the a**, so is the time limit and manual saves in toilets only also Zombrex is hard to find/cost a lot of money (good thing I found the locations on the internet otherwise I would always fail.) and I have yet to play case zero.

Edit: also I'm stuck on the mission with the crazy CURE protester in the the toilet trying to turn everyone into a zombie.

I somewhat remember that....Isn't he already a zombie or something?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:43 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Orgasmic Berries
Samantha_Suicidee

I dunno I was thinking that aswell but if he was how could he talk?  

vladerino

Invisible Noob

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:29 am
Orgasmic Berries
Samantha_Suicidee
Orgasmic Berries
Samantha_Suicidee

I dunno I was thinking that aswell but if he was how could he talk?

This is a very good question. It shall soon be solved if I end up beating the entire game again  
Dark legion dashboard (Xbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games