Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Travelling Experiences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you travelled to China before?
Yes
56%
 56%  [ 17 ]
No
43%
 43%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 30

Strawberry Tears

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:04 pm

kenzshinji
"man lei chiong sing"
hehe...most historical thing that ever build there smile
I've been there once, when I was eight!~
I even have the certivicate thing-e too. ^_^
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:07 am

Until im 16 i would have spent most of my life in china...well 17 really i go there 2months every year to see relatives and my dad

Flammable Bait

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:52 pm

I was born and lived in China until I was 5. I went back to China again when I was 9. Since then I've never been back there. 9 year is a damn long time, and my home city has been radically transformed from how I saw it when I was went back.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:06 am

I love Shen Zhen

Flammable Bait

Yume Tsuki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:35 pm

I've been to china before. It was SOOOO boring.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:13 am

My friend just came back from China. She went there to visit some relatives. She said the food there is really good(maybe because they went to some high-class restaurants, she told me that it cost her relatives some thousands RMB for a meal eek that's a lot) and the things are cheap. Feel like going there to buy some anime CDs and DVDs too xd She bought a DVD with the cover of Death Note movie and I was eager to watch it. But... when I opened it with my computer, it turned out to be something else scream The title is Senkugan or something else I can't remember but I remember the kanji, it's 千里眼. The movie is quite good though but it's not the DN movie I wanted scream And there's even an introduction of DN on the cover and DN picture is printed on the DVD too. Geesh! If the content is not DN why do you use it as your cover??? I really hate this. Buying pirated DVD is not good though sweatdrop but it's not like you can cheat your customers because they're also cheating stressed

yks

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces