Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:35 pm
Pastin followed the midnight Rapidash's gaze toward the two pokemon that she had indicated.
Celestia asked Luna curiously.

Ballet chirped bouncing a little before pushing herself up a little more. tensing up a little into a ball, her back suddenly blazed to life and the pink flames blazed violently from ignition.

Rosie smiled, though looked down to watch Ballet interacting with the Umbreon. "I haven't seen him since before I left. It was the night he found Anastasia."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:51 pm
At Celestia's question, her sister hesitated, then turned a curious, thoughtful frown to the pale Rapidash, she went on, Or at least, that's what she'd observed whenever she was out during their training.

The Umbreon had not at all expected a burst of pink fire to erupt from the small pokemon's back, and she jerked her head back in surprise. Immediately, memories of a similar pokemon belonging to the Rocket who held her surfaced in her mind - another fire-type, though much larger, and when provoked, much more vicious. she commented, though her tones weren't quite as bright as before, and her ears not held quite as high.

Seraphine nodded, her pale gaze shifting to the Cyndaquil as it suddenly was pretty much on fire. ...well, it was pretty easy to tell what type it was now. "That's the last time I've seen him, too," she admitted, then raised her gaze to her friend as she recalled her injuries. "How are you feeling?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:17 pm
They had known that Seraphine was going to be training with someone else, Though not nearly of how she was being trained.
He did tild his head the large male stepping forward with an encouraging grin to the darker of the princesses

The Cyndaquil held the flames there for a few seconds before they flickered out and she let out a gasp.
She squeaked, nodding and lowering her head onto Anastasia's arm.

Rosie wasn't sure why, but there was something worrying about the fact that Sera had not seen Luke either.
A slight crease worked its way in her brow and she lowered her gaze again, it took a few seconds before she realized that she had to remember to breath properly, her chest had felt as if a hand had clenched onto it.
Sera's last question though brought the blond's eyes back to her, and she gave a gentle smile. "Just sore, I have to take it easy for a while, but its nothing serious." a hand reached up, gingerly finding her wounded side.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:42 pm
Luna nodded at his words, though his compliment to her intelligence rendered her briefly speechless. Were it visible beneath her dark coat and possible for Rapidash to even do so, they might've seen a bit of a blush form on her cheeks before she quickly forced it out. she replied, straightening up a little bit and looking mildly pleased. While she had expected such a response from her sister, she hadn't from Pastin, and despite the fact the words probably would have been similar, if not the same, for some reason they were different coming from the speckled Rapidash. Likely, she figured, due to the fact he was unrelated, unlike she and her sister were. Advice was different coming from family.

Anastasia smiled and relaxed again, watching with some amusement as the little Cyndaquil settled onto her paws. If she was tired out after just a quick burst of fire... What a cute little pokemon.

While Rosie thought it worrying, Sera didn't really at all, and her friend's behavior caused a slight frown as she interpreted it strictly as a reaction to her question of injury. "Well, that's good, at least. Traveling probably didn't help," she mused aloud, then reconsidered, "unless you relaxed a lot while you were gone?" Then it probably had helped. Not that she knew much about injuries, all things considered. She'd never even been injured severely her whole life until just a few months ago.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:42 pm
Pastin let out a hearty good natured laugh that came out like a neigh to her response.
He thought highly of the princess, not simply becasue she was a team mates sister.
He offered at the idea of her finding a way to pick up training with Seraphine.

The fire type didn't really know what to say, it seemed she was already a bit worked out, and half asleep draped over Anastasia's leg.
It was Vahy'n who spoke next. The Vaporeon smiled gently a gentle nod toward the small pokemon to emphasize her point.

"It was." Rosie admitted "I had a harder times with the trips to and from Johto, but I did get to have a lot of rest while I was there." She lowered her hands back into her lap, noticing Ballet having fallen asleep on Anastasia 's legs.
"How have you been feeling?" Rosie asked, reaching out to try and gently scoop Ballet up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:42 pm
The Rapidash lifted her head a little higher as her eyes widened a bit, clearly surprised at his offer. she hesitated, twisting her ears back and forth briefly, <...of course. Yes, of course we can, Pastin.> The thought clearly worried her at least a bit, given the knowledge that she didn't train while he was a part of Rosie's main team, and he sounded as if he liked to train as often as possible - and how long had he been training? ...still, she would do her very best, when the time came, she supposed..

Anastasia smiled warmly down at the Cyndaquil, and didn't move when Rosie leaned closer to pick the fire-type up and away. She asked, confirming what she had gleaned from Rosie's conversation with Sera.

"Well that's good, anyway," Sera replied, her hand fidgeting over her knee slightly. It was still a little unnerving that at least one of Rosie's relatives wanted her to leave Kodo forever, but... But at least she wasn't going. She was staying there. The question directed at her, however, gave her pause - a long pause during which she hesitated greatly and practically froze, trying to determine how to actually answer it, especially in a way that wouldn't upset her friend. "Um... I've been... doing better," she replied at length, averting her gaze as she spoke. "And Mother's doing better, too. We've been going around the city looking for new apartments."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:31 pm
He seemed pleased with that, tossing his head lightly with a passive smile He at least understood the difference in levels and training between them

the blond pushed herself back to her feet, moving the Cyndaquil into her arms, leading her against her chest as she moved to join Sera on the bench.
"I'm glad to hear that." She told her friend softly. "You look like you're being a bit better too. I bet there is a lot less to worry about now that Anastasia is back too, and you're mom is doing good."
reaching out Rosie plucked a few loose locks of hair away from her friend's face, and tucked them behind the girl's ear.
"New apartment? You two are moving?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:30 pm
Luna looked a little surprised again, but quickly replaced the expression with one that she thought looked knowing as she replied, Of course they didn't injure one another. The term 'fun' made her blink, and she tilted her head a bit at him in some confusion, as if she didn't understand. <...fun? Is it..?> She'd always thought training a good thing to practice for some, and possibly even necessary, though she'd never stopped to consider that it might be enjoyable or even fun...

Sera moved over a bit as Rosie joined her, clearly glad for the company, though the movement Rosie employed to move the brunette's hair behind her ear made her a little uncomfortable. It was reminiscent of someone doing something for someone else who they didn't think could do it themselves - something which had begun to bother her quite a bit now that she wasn't in such a pathetic mindset as she was previously - but Rosie certainly didn't mean it like that, so she dismissed it. The blonde was much too nice for that, anyway, and her best friend on top of it. "Yeah, it's really good now that Anastasia is back," the girl affirmed with a smile, reaching down to pat the Umbreon on the head and stroke her ears before straightening up. She nodded then, brightening a bit - or trying to appear so - at the topic of moving. "Yeah, we have more money now, so Mother and I are looking at new apartments. The one we live in now isn't in the best part of town, for starters, and it's really small and dreary.." Especially dreary these days, given the fact that over the past year they'd both formed memories in it of her father, memories they were painfully reminded of at every turn.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:15 pm
Celestia turned to her sister, the mane of flames dipping back over one of her eyes after she turned from the two males to address her sister, while Grealhorn grunted in reply to Pastin, clearly agreeing with him.
she told her
At that the speckled Rapidash let out a light snort,

"I think its great that you're looking for a new place, Are you looking for something downtown? Or something away from the city?"
Moving out of a home that had once been shared with a complete family was difficult, though she understood how in some cases it was a relief, practically in this case.
"I've been thinking about moving out too." Rosie admitted,  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:58 am
The darker Rapidash turned to regard her sister quite curiously - since when did she enjoy such things? - before glancing to Graelhorn and Pastin again. Well, they all seemed to enjoy it... she said with some finality, a slight smile on her face and warmth in her voice, Though really, she still had no idea how it could be fun, considering the fact that Isabella and Jacques didn't hesitate to attempt to injure one another...

"Oh, definitely something in the city," she said with a nod, regardless of the knowledge of her mother suggesting Sandalwood or Sagestone, "something in one of the better areas of town." And preferably closer to her friends. The thought that Rosie intended to move made her frown in confusion, though. "Your family is moving too? Where would you move?" She asked, misunderstanding Rosie's question and wondering why in the world her family would need to move. Their house seemed quite nice; why move?

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:03 pm
Celestia tilted her head at her head at her sister's look, a gentle smile was met, though curiously as if silently encouraging her sister to ask her question, if she so wished.
Though the slight twinkle in her eye, proud when her sister agreed to be active in training, or at least try it out.
Pastin was pleased as well, he bowed his head respectfully to the younger princess
Greal replied with a grunt, and the Lopunny on Pastin's back continued to be oblivious to the conversation in favor of her music.

"That's so great! let me know if you two need any help moving," Rosie offered, willing to help out in any way, "Or with anything really, I bet you'll both find the perfect place. I'm glad you'll still be in the city though."
When Sera asked about her family moving Rosie arched her eyebrows seeing where the misunderstanding was and quickly clarified for her friend. "Oh no, no." She gave her an apologetic smile "Not my family, Just Rodney and me. He's been wanting to move out for a while, be closer to school, but since he's a full time student he can't really afford a place alone, and I was thinking that it might be time... to get my own place."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff