Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
Feedback ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SDZ Mule4

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:11 pm
We wanna know what you think of the guild and what we can do to make it better. Share your opinions and ideas! New contest ideas, new forums ideas and even banner ideas, we take ideas of all kinds. Please post and let yourself be heard. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:43 am
La Zombie Princess
We wanna know what you think of the guild and what we can do to make it better. Share your opinions and ideas! New contest ideas, new forums ideas and even banner ideas, we take ideas of all kinds. Please post and let yourself be heard. heart

We could have a contest for the creativity in our towns... We just put the dream address up and the judges just go there and judge the towns biggrin I don't know if it could work though XD  

Over le Seas

Dangerous Fatcat

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Shadow BlackJinouga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:44 pm
i think the guild is very helpful, cos sometimes im looking for specific villager animal like im getting whitney from a member on this hopefully  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:50 am
This guild is amazing, but the banner is kinda squished imo. Maybe change it to a banner with Isabelle, Tom Nook, and players or something like that.  

Akoti

Friendly Friend

Renai-sama
Crew

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:18 am
OH OH OH XD I have a great idea for the guild banner! We should gather together at someone's town (of course 4 at a time) and take pictures THEN, create it into a collage for a new banner! x3 Isn't it awesomesauce!?  
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games