Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:41 pm
"Ah- yes kinda of." She started, realizing that if he couldn't use a computer properly then this concept might be a little troubling for him.
"In this form a Porygon is simply treated like a program. So, let me show you how to work this."

Again the Agent turned toward the computer. reaching out for a cable, showing the younger Rocket how to connect the USB into the ports.
"Porygon Oh-two, download yourself into the ball." she said to the computer once she was sure the connection was set.
As she give the order one of the porygon on the screen looked up, dropping the folder it was playing with and after a couple of seconds it dissolved from the screen.
After a couple of more seconds Faleen pulled the cable out of the ball and handed it to him.
"Now open it up."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:08 pm
Zacharie watched Faleen with as much intent and concentration as he watched his experiments with. "I understand." He said with a slight nod as he clasped his hands behind his back. "Sort of." He added after a moment of quiet thoughtfulness. "I'm sure after using it a few times I'll get the hang of it." He was a fairly quick study and if motivated he could learn anything. At her order to the pokemon, he turned his eyes away from the pokeball and back up to the monitor where one of the little Porygon was now looking more intent before it disappeared. "So now it's in the pokeball." He said slowly as he took it from the older woman. He gingerly cradled it in his hands with a little smile before calling the pokemon out. With a trill and a flash of light, a small black and blue Porygon hovered before him.

It was...so cute.

The teen immediately reached out to pet its little head, his smile widening into a grin.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:59 pm
Faleen watched as the Trainee released the pokemon, and greeted him for the first time, there wasn't much of the way of sentiment on her features at their exchange, but she was pleased to see that her fellow Rocket seemed to be accepting of his new pokemon.

"Its quite young right now, and will require more training as it develops, for now it will get you by, and I can teach you how to run it through more programs as it grows and learns." She explained. "You would be surprised just how useful a pokemon like this is."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:26 pm
"What should I name you?" Zacharie muttered to himself as the Porygon hovered rather happily between his cupped hands. "Gastly!" The teen startled as Essex suddenly appeared behind his right shoulder, peering down at the new pokemon with interest. "No, I'm not naming it that." He rolled his eyes though his smile remained as he watched his two pokemon begin to interact. Essex seemed to be getting along with it fairly well...but he was more worried about Jabari's response.

"I raised my Jabari, my Shuppet, from when he hatched. So I know a little bit about young pokemon....but I'm positive a Porygon is a lot different to raise than a Shuppet." Probably less trouble and more confusion. "I would appreciate your help very much." He nodded adamantly. "Helping my pokemon reach their fullest potential is of the utmost importance."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:25 pm
Faleen was used to the fact that most people gave their pokemon unique names, so as the boy started to question what to name his, she politely remained quiet, watching instead as the ghost pokemon that had been hovering with the boy drifted out to greet the Porygon.

"A Shuppet" Faleen repeated with a nod, placing her hand on the console. "My first Pokemon was a Shuppet as well."
She looked to the small porygon "They are very different, in most ways easier I think."
Turning her eyes back to Zacharie she smiled gently and nodded her head "You can usually find me in my lab, or reach me on my Dex if you need anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:55 pm
"Shuppets are amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better pokemon to start out with." He said earnestly. Yeah, Jabari was loud and bossy...but he also looked out for him and never abandoned him. "But perhaps I'm a bit biased." He added a bit shyly. He did have an overwhelming fondness for ghost pokemon so perhaps that was why he had such high regards for Shuppets...doubtful though. It was most likely his own that had set the bar.

"I'm sure...Virus, and I will manage." Turning his attention back to the little Porygon and giving a nod. "Yes, Virus." The pokemon looked up at him and gave a little chirp, Essex gave his approval as well with a pleased, "Gast-Gastly!" Nodding once again now that he'd gotten approval from the two pokemon, he turned another smile to Faleen. "You are very kind." He fidgeted slightly, nervously biting his bottom lip. "I've already said so but I very much appreciate what you have done for me. I...need to return to my duties but I will likely stop by once I've gotten better acquainted with Virus." The teen seemed to dither for a moment, obviously unsure of himself, before he made up his mind. Take the few steps necessary to close the space between them, Zacharie wrapped his arms around the older woman in a brief hug before stepping back and practically running out of the lab. "Good-bye!" He called over his shoulder, disappearing through the doors with his pokemon in in tow.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:02 pm
Faleen remembered she had not held the same sentiment, especially after getting Umbreon, and first introduced to dark types, The pokemon had proven its worth on consistent occasions however, so she had started to feel differently.

"Virus-" Faleen repeated, "Lets hope he certainly doesn't live up to that name." She pointed out, but had no real opinion on the name otherwise, it was his pokemon now after all.
As he spoke again the women's eyebrows arched slightly at being called kind.
"ah- not at all, we're a team after all-"

Apparently this meant much more to the trainee then she really expected it to, as she was given a small, quick hug before he was running back out of the labs to return to work.
Faleen was left standing there with high eyebrows and wide eyes. It was a gesture of gratitude, but certainly one that caught her by surprise.
She lifted a gloves hand to wave after him as he left.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff