Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:12 am
Tell me your favorite cards or characters and why.

I am not revealing my favorite cards, but my all time fave character has to be Seto Kaiba. Voiced by Christopher Sabat, the man with many voices, he shows accuracy to how Seto really is in the Renaissance Galaxy.

Imagine having to own three blue eyes white dragons for real, to care for them and make sure that they stay healthy. That's my job at Kaiba Corp in the Renaissance Galaxy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:39 am
empress dee
Tell me your favorite cards or characters and why.

I am not revealing my favorite cards, but my all time fave character has to be Seto Kaiba. Voiced by Christopher Sabat, the man with many voices, he shows accuracy to how Seto really is in the Renaissance Galaxy.

Imagine having to own three blue eyes white dragons for real, to care for them and make sure that they stay healthy. That's my job at Kaiba Corp in the Renaissance Galaxy.

Actually Chris Sabat doesn't do Seto's voice. Seto's voice is done by Eric Stuart. You may know him as Jame, Butch and Brock from pokemon season 1- 8, Bastion Misawa from GX, DikDik Van Dik from Ultimate Muscle, scorch from zexal and many others.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:47 pm
But didn't Chris do a later version of Seto? I know he did the voice of Piccolo, Vegeta, and Beast.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:14 pm
Well, my favorite card is Madolche Puddingcess (My brothers say she looks exactly like me...), and my favorite character is probably Joey Wheeler or Jaiden blah.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:36 pm
empress dee
But didn't Chris do a later version of Seto? I know he did the voice of Piccolo, Vegeta, and Beast.

Nope, that was Eric. If you're referring to X men's Beast, nope chris didn't do his voice either. Chris mostly does video game and anime work. He did do the voice of Vegeta, Piccolo, Yamcha from dbz, Ayame Sohma from Fruits basket, Kazuma Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho, Alex Louis Armstrong from Full metal alchemist, Roronoa Zoro from one piece, Kurogane from Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle and Ritsu Kasanoda from Ouran High School Host Club. (these are just anime i think you might have seen)

As for Beast, if you tell me what series you're referring to I can look it up and see who does his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:46 pm
I am talking about the Disney movie Beauty and the beast.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:05 pm
My Sexy Zexy is a favorite character. you may know him as Zexion from Kingdom Hearts Series... Don't judge me. anyway I also like Riku, Oni Link (fierce Deity), Dark Link, and many other versions of Link as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:35 pm
empress dee
I am talking about the Disney movie Beauty and the beast.

Disney's Beast was played by Robby Benson  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:13 pm
Chumble, neither of the characters you spoke of are from Yu-gi-oh. Please relate your comments to the thread's topic, thank you. Spam warning 1.  
83. Dead threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games