Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dee Bogard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:09 am
Duelists United
Table of Contents

Post 1 - you are here, read this for your guide.
Post 2 - Storyline, character profile creations, rules
Post 3 - Role play begins  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:30 am
Storyline

Once again, in Seto Kaiba's Kingdom, the planet where only monster duelists live, has been threatened by a power hungry warlord insisting that she will dominate the entire Renaissance Galaxy starting with this planet.

Ironically, that very woman was the counter-part to the beloved empress dee. She had escaped from the Mirror and has now been seeking her vengeance.

Who will stop this crazy lady from making her dreams come true and how will they be stopped?

Rules

1. To be a character, one must post their character creation profile in their first post ONLY.

2. You must be active once you've made a character and constantly watch the thread to see if its your turn next.

3. Duels are conducted in the random generator where you will pick a number between 1 and 10. There are no spells and traps in duels.

4. If in a duel your opponent successfully has chosen a star number to your monster, then that monster is destroyed.

5. My character is not allowed any cards and must be attacked with monsters. In this case, the number generator changes from 1 - 1000. My overall health is 1 million. After every 5 attacks, I run and you must try and find me again through roleplay.

6. Other duelists can be either your allies or servants that I send when you get close.

7. I will post after each duel to tell you how close I am to those two duelists to help find me.

8. Seto Kaiba's Kingdom expands over every series except for Zexal. My character cannot enter that city for some reason, but those from Zexal can compete.

9 Your deck can only consist of 5 of your favorite monsters. They cannot exceed 10 stars, though.

10. I fight back using the 1 - 1000. If my number is greater than yours, you lose a monster, but if your number is greater than mine, I lose life points (health) based on the number generated.

Character creations Profile form

Username:
Character name:
Monster deck:
Series your character will be from:  

Dee Bogard

83. Dead threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items