Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:46 pm
Not really a yaoi(though written by a mangaka who made/makes them), but it's got attractive men with enough shippy moments between them. Plus a great story, beautiful art, and lovely characters. If I had to recommend anything, it would be this.

Not that anyone is around to take my recommendations, but still, I'll throw it out here in case someone decides to venture back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:14 pm
Along with that, the fandom is, at least from what I've seen, quite pleasant and drama-free(maybe some minor ship wars here and there, but none I've witnessed). I'm sure they'd be welcome to others who are interested.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:39 pm
Look, I'm just really passionate about this series, okay? I love it when I get someone new interested so I can talk to them about it. It makes getting through the hiatus easier. I am sorry, but I will keep talking to myself about it until someone comes to keep me company.

Please notice me. ; u ;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:26 pm
Oh oh, and the music's really great! :3  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:05 am
Basically I am in love with this series and will talk your ear off about it if given the chance.

I think it's an appropriate suggestion for this Guild. Starts off a little wonky, yeah, but the art progression is quite noticeable and starts happening pretty early on in the manga. The anime... Well, the first series, Gensoumaden, has an overall derp about it, so the funkiness is normal. However, Reload and Gunlock have nicer art, but prominent off-model issues, especially during filler. Which, unfortunately, takes up about 80% of the episodes, along with all the story deviations and whatnot. Only watch it if you're looking for a laugh or something. Admittedly, I enjoy some of the filler episodes, but others are just terrible. Don't let it discourage you from the series, though. It's really worth the time. Just read the manga and you won't have to deal with a lot of the weirdness that is the anime.

Reeeally wish they'd animated volume 7 of the Reload manga, though. It's my absolute favorite. It would look so good in the Burial style~

Ahh, this is sad. ; u ;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:15 am
Speaking of sad, the series has a prequel called Gaiden, and it's basically like, the saddest thing ever. You go in there, falling in love with all these characters, but you also know that most of them HAVE TO DIE TO BE REINCARNATED AS THE CURRENT BOYS YOU LOVE SO MUCH AND THAT SUCKS BECAUSE GOKU HAS TO DEAL WITH THAT s**t AS A LITTLE CHILD WHO'S FOUND A FAMILY BUT NOW THEY'RE DEAD UUUGH...! He doesn't remember them cuz the memories get taken away but still IT'S SAD AND THE ANIME HAS PRETTY MUSIC THAT MAKES IT WORSE AND I DON'T THINK ANYBODY WHO'S WATCHED OR READ IT HASN'T CRIED OVER IT. I DON'T TRUST ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY DIDN'T CRY AT LEAST ONCE DURING GAIDEN.

*passionately talks about Saiyuki to empty guild*  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:52 pm
I know people really dig boys with tragic pasts, so like, this is for you, cuz all four main characters are orphans with sad backstories. Isn't that great(except not)? All the more to cry about once you fall in love with them. Ah, I love a good series that breaks my heart into a million pieces. ; u ;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:50 am
Bloodlust_Faerie
Not really a yaoi(though written by a mangaka who made/makes them), but it's got attractive men with enough shippy moments between them. Plus a great story, beautiful art, and lovely characters. If I had to recommend anything, it would be this.

Not that anyone is around to take my recommendations, but still, I'll throw it out here in case someone decides to venture back.

OMG!!!! Another Saiyuki fan~!!!!! *Squeals fangirlishly.*  

MichaelaWhite18

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:25 pm
I HAVE FOUND YOU. I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER OF MY KIND. COME. LET US REJOICE.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 am
There's some pretty ******** up fanfiction, too. I did not know quite what I was getting into. But, I think the fandom's pretty accepting of kinks and s**t, so if you've got something in mind, you've probably got a decent chance of finding it.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:47 pm
Wow, that last post sounded bad. Ha ha, it's ******** up in a not-so-bad way. Really, it's fascinating.

Well boo, it looks like my Saiyuki party disappeared. :T  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:48 pm
Look guys, I have no trouble continuing on by myself about how much I love this damn series, but it would be rather nice to have a little company every now and then.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250