Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 677 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:23 pm
Bukotsu had looked in a fridge and looked at a drink with a tint of orange. This drink would mostly have a very delicious taste, as he heard that Sachi had been coming around, he pulled out a yellow energy drink as well.

Walking from his kitchen, he walked over to his bedroom as she looked at Oni, handing her the orange tinted drink.

"That should help out some metabolism, and it very much contains many fibers so that your body won't absorb an insane amount of calories or carbohydrates in one time or one meal, but rather have your body absorb those two forms of energy when you need it," Bukotsu said as he smirked then turned over to Sachi, "Morning sunshine!" Bukotsu smiled with his pearly whites showing.

He had forgotten that the side effects of the energy phial would have his pupils a bright shade of orange for the next three days, so it might have startled Sachi. He held out the same yellow vial that had given her so much energy for a week that was banana flavored. The reason being why Sachi was so tired was that it was the side effects of the solution, it would grant her the power of a tiger for seven days and seven nights, but it would require much sleep to restore the body's energy, and clear out the extra that was uneeded.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:51 am
Oni gently accepted the drink and thanked Bukotsu for his hospitality. She then set her attention on the newly awakened Sachi. The child was still sitting up in the bed but with her eyes closed. She opened her eyes when Bukotsu offered her the drink. She smiled at him and accepted the vial. "Goood morning, everyone..." she yawned before taking a sip of the drink. Oni was almost finished with her own drink. It tasted good and was very satisfying both to thirst and hunger. She held the vial close to her lips as she watched Bukotsu take care of Sachi. At the same time, she wondered where Tetsuo was.  

Oni_Makibi

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:02 pm
"Well how are you feeling this morning Sachi?" Bukotsu asked with a pleasant smile on his face. Patting the child lightly on the head as she drank her daily supplement, Bukotsu turned his attention to Oni, "Would you like to join us for a small session of training?" Bukotsu smirked.

He patted Sachi once more, before he decided to prepare a bath ready for Sachi in his white marbeled bathroom. Turning on the lights, Bukotsu had began running warm water in the large inset tub.

"Sachi, be ready to take a bath before we head out!" Bukotsu had called from the bathroom. Although it may not seem like it, Bukotsu's bathroom seemed to be one of the nicest ones on campus, and being one of the few largest. The bathroom was alot larger than any room in his dorm and had one large bath that almost seemed like half of a small pool which had a roman style like bath. And closest to the door was the large shower and 2 sinks, apparently Bukotsu had installed a second one that was for Sachi.

Taking his time, Bukotsu had now placed his hand in the water, the temperture of the water seemed to be perfectly warm. As he walked away from the pool tub, he walke back into the room, "It's ready when you are," Bukotsu smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:25 am
"Sure, I could join you for training." Oni replied as she set down her own finished drink on the end table beside her. It was a really tasty drink; she would have to remember what it was.

Sachi finished her drink and held it up for Bukotsu to take.
"Thank you. I'm ready for my bath now." she said as she hopped out of the bed and walked towards him. She and Oni exchanged a 'Good Morning' before little Sachi disappeared into the bathroom. Oni took this opportunity to take a seat near the bed and wait for them to finish. She took out one of her daggers and examined it.  

Oni_Makibi

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:03 pm
"Ok, so you know how to take care of yourself in the bathroom right?" Bukotsu smirked as he crouched down so that he was almost at Sachi's level.

Smiling, he patter her on the head before sending her off to the bathroom. Closing the door slightly behind him, he walked back to the refridgerator. Opening the door and peering into the icebox, Bukotsu had taken a moment to write down a list of things to buy on his way back. He was rather undaunted when it came to taking care of his room, Sachi, and whatnot.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:53 am
Sachi allowed Bukotsu to close the door before she started to clean herself up. Meanwhile, Oni was still watching all that was going on in front of her. Bukotsu obviously knew what he was doing when it came to taking care of a small child, as well as himself. Oni could not believe the amount of knowledge this one man held. She began to play with her fingernails. "She's such a nice child, Bukotsu. I'm glad you're here to take care of her. She'll grow up to be someone really special under your care." she said, almost mumbling.  

Oni_Makibi

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:02 pm
"This would be my very first taking care of someone younger than me, I have some idea of how to take care of children since it was required that you know extensive knowledge of the child," Bukotsu said as he looked up and closed the fridge with a list in his pocket.

"I've only had Tsuda as the only family I could possibly have, but now that Sachi's in my life, I have an additional member to my small family, and family's supposed to take care of family...it's simple as that," Bukotsu smiled knowing that it was the right thing.

"Sachi seems to only be the little sibling I wanted to watch over," Bukotsu said as he leaned over the counter to be on level in the conversation.

"How about you? Don'y you have any other family besides Tetsuo?" Bukotsu said as he quizzically let his curiousity out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:38 am
Oni giggled nervously at Bukotsu's question. "If I do have any other family members... I haven't met them. I really don't know much about Tetsuo's family. He would be my only link to anyone else as far as relation goes... I didn't have anyone up until the point where he found me." She tilted her head to the side and smiled. "So I guess I can say that 'technically' I do, I just don't know them." she said, swirling her finger on the pattern of the bedsheets.  

Oni_Makibi

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:05 pm
"Hmm...You have family, but you know none of them...That helps," Bukotsu smirked. His hair seemed to flop down at the moment telling that his hair needed to be fixed.

"Well, I guess we should go to Mithril to buy up on some groceries," Bukotsu smirked as he reached for what appeared to be a small silver tin which was one of 3 in his entire dorm. Opening the cap, he reached in and pulled out what appeared to be a blue ooze and plop it right in his hair. But in seconds, he worked with his hair like magic as it was back to being the spikey mountain range about his head. Reaching to the sink and turning on the water he washed off the leftover gel in his hair.

"This gel is made from mint leaves, purple lotus, and detox dilute, makes a very fashionable and strong hair glue and very serene mint and azaela scent," He spoke as he then finished, "Well, a guy's gotta look good too, ya know?" Bukotsu said as he closed the cap of the tin.

"I can also make whatever perfume and hair neccessities you may need just by using a garden, so it saves you money, let me know if you need something," Bukotsu smirked as he was back to leaning on the counter at level with Oni.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:34 pm
"I have to take a quick stroll down to the greenhouse ok?" Bukotsu said as he was heading for the door, "Would you mind meeting me up there with Sachi after she is done?"

"Her clothes should be there on the bed," Bukotsu said as he headed and closed the door gently as he headed towards the greenhouse.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers