Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:45 am
He nodded again, taking all of her words in, though the question surprised him only a little, given that Luke had been the one to originally explain to him about the black pokeballs. "From what little we know of these pokeballs, they're of Team Rocket origin and have the ability to completely override any existing registration on a pokemon - meaning they can and do successfully capture already owned pokemon who have their own pokeballs - and also somehow change the very nature of the pokemon they hold, making them angry and violent. A trainer who'd had one of her pokemon stolen in this way - apparently a sweet, gentle pokemon - said once it was released from the black ball, it had changed colors and became vicious and hostile towards her," he explained. "Luke was actually the first one to explain a little about the black pokeballs to me. Did he mention anything about them to you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:53 am
"I remember having a conversation with the kiddlets about this, One trainer seemed to have a pretty big worry about the ball than anyone else, and I don't think Luke knew what it was at all when he gave it to me, HAH I certainly didn't"
Kicking her leg off of the other Ray leaned herself over onto the table, mossy eyes drifting back over the ball that Alder held.

"I can't really argue against what they say, its a pretty spot on first impression."
She shifted her mossy eye onto Alder "But it is just that, a first impression."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:07 pm
...'kiddlets'? He wasn't entirely sure who she was talking about, but that didn't exactly matter too much; what mattered was that she didn't know about the effect the black pokeballs had on the pokemon captured by them. "Well, you've had a few months' time to work with him, and you've already told me your impression of him. How much progress do you think you've made with him since you got him? Mostly in regards to how he behaved initially as opposed to how he behaves now." Determined and angry and distrustful didn't sound exactly like he'd heard from Rosie, but maybe every pokemon reacted differently to the black pokeballs? He couldn't be sure of that, not with what little knowledge of them he held.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:20 pm
"Yeah, I know I've made progress," she told him "as much as a few months would allow for this kind of pokemon."
lifting a corner of her mouth a little higher she tilted her head.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:42 pm
"Alright," he replied with another nod, making another mental note. "I don't think I need to ask, but I have to anyway: You're confident that you can completely handle this pokemon?" He asked as he held up the dark ball to indicate it and the pokemon within.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:51 am
An eyebrow arched as he asked the question "A more difficult question to answer: Give me a pokemon I can't handle."
a light incline of her head to the side drew a mildly curious look to her heavily shadowed eyes. "HM! actually- let me try again, I can do a good a job as anyone, and better than most, I think anyone who says they can "completely handle" any pokemon is pretentious and naive."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:53 pm
He raised a brow at her response, then nodded again. "All right," he began, "it's good to know you believe you can handle him. Rather than take your word for it, though, I'm going to have to ask you to let him out somewhere outside the city and demonstrate for us that you can, in fact, handle him, after which an official decision will be made about him. Understood?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:29 pm
Ray lifted her hands up over her head, and with a swift movement, stood from the seat, suddenly in her full height upright position, a wide grin spread over her face again.
"Hey that's a great idea. Though really, we don't need to go outside the city, just give me a place with enough room for a Rapidash to stand."
She arched an eyebrow, glancing over at Double Stripe who slithered up next to her and nodded.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out