Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching 1x1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:17 pm
Sup!
My name is Kiyiya Sakura, but most friends call me Kiki.
I have had an idea for a roleplay that I want to try.
This is it.

Hidden away, deep in the mountains is a valley, untouched by famine and drought, sickness and pollution. It is a paradise, and once the home of a peaceful family of werewolves. These werewolves respected the land and lived quite harmoniously with the other inhabitants. The alpha of the pack had just seen his son born, and the boy was destined to become the next alpha. From birth, he showed the signs of a brave and strong lupine, and they raised him well. They named him Cedar for he sported a brilliant coat that resembled the wood.

When the boy had just been weened from his mother's milk, his father caught the scent of a foreign pack pf wolves, and it seemed they were heading this way. The alpha ran to meet the newcomers, hoping to greet them peacefully and send them along when they were rested and well supplied. The newcomers had other plans. When they set their greedy eyes on such a perfect paradise, they wanted it for themselves. Cedar's father tried to reason with them, but the clan would not compromise. Left with no other choice, the two packs fought. Being nomads, the enemy pack had experience with fighting other clans that the other pack did not. It was a massacre.

Before Cedar's mother went to join the fight, she had taken him and hidden him away in a knot of a tree. He wrapped him in a blanket and took the amulet she bore around her neck and placed it around his. She ran to fight alongside her mate, but never came back.

Cedar never saw what happened to his parents and clan, but as time went on, and he grew up alone. He came to realize that the pack had killed his entire family, and he knew that if they found that he had survived, they would surely rectify his existence. He grew stealthy and cautious, becoming the opposite of what his parents were so sure he would become. Instead of the bold, strong and confident young alpha, he became a scared, slinking and quiet wolf boy, struggling to survive.

The enemy pack now had control of Paradise Valley, and the alpha soon gave birth to his heir, a female. This was not but a year after the battle. Cedar was five years of age.

Years passed and he continued to slink in the shadows, staying on the other side of the large valley. As the enemy pack moved, he would too, always keeping as far away from them as he could, but never daring to go beyond the mountains that surrounded the paradise.

It would happen one day, that the boy, who in all this time had forgotten his own name, would meet the new heir to the valley, the enemy alpha's daughter.

So there it is! I'm looking for someone to play the new alpha's daughter. If you're interested, please PM me. Thanks for reading!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:55 am
heart  

Player Advisor

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:26 pm
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:02 pm
Kiyiya Sakura
yum_puddi

Player Advisor

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items