Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
That Creepy Alien Thing on the TV

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Haninozuka

Kawaii Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:35 pm
I recently saw a creepy alien with red eyes that was being shown through the static. It only showed for like 2 minutes but it was creepy seeing that late at night on a cutesy game like animal crossing. and so randomly at night. I wish I took pictures but I was so weirded out. eek

It only comes on a certain day REALLY late at night after a rain storm I think. But I have no idea. I just that it was creepy. Like the beginning of a Animal Crossing creepypasta xp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:52 pm
Lady Aiyana
I recently saw a creepy alien with red eyes that was being shown through the static. It only showed for like 2 minutes but it was creepy seeing that late at night on a cutesy game like animal crossing. and so randomly at night. I wish I took pictures but I was so weirded out. eek

It only comes on a certain day REALLY late at night after a rain storm I think. But I have no idea. I just that it was creepy. Like the beginning of a Animal Crossing creepypasta xp

LOL XD Does it look like the alien under the UFO furniture object XD  

Over le Seas

Dangerous Fatcat

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Cute Haninozuka

Kawaii Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:00 pm
Over_The_Seas
Lady Aiyana

Somewhat. Its alittle too small to tell. But it was creepy red eyes and it makes me go like this gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:03 pm
Lady Aiyana
Over_The_Seas
Lady Aiyana

Somewhat. Its alittle too small to tell. But it was creepy red eyes and it makes me go like this gonk

I look up the video and saw it  

Over le Seas

Dangerous Fatcat

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Cute Haninozuka

Kawaii Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:14 pm
Over_The_Seas
Lady Aiyana
Over_The_Seas
Lady Aiyana

Wasent that crap creepy?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:16 pm
Lady Aiyana
Over_The_Seas
Lady Aiyana
Over_The_Seas
Lady Aiyana

Wasent that crap creepy?

Yeah ono I kind of don't want to buy a TV anymore for my house ono  

Over le Seas

Dangerous Fatcat

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games