7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
English_Biscuit
Samantha_Suicidee

Kinda wish that if there ever will be a TF3 it'll release for the Xbox One. Would play the s**t out of it. But yea. Fallout is awesome. Easy cheevos, good game. I would 100% it but my friends brother lost it ;-; If you ever get it you need to buy the Broken Steel DLC (If I remember correctly). Without it, once your game ends, it ends. You'll have to reload a recent save. With that DLC you get more missions and it doesn't 'end'
Also, if you ever get New Vegas: please for the love of god don't buy the Sierra Madre DLC. It. sucks. .___.

Mmmm, I doubt there ever will be a TF3. HL3, L4D3, Portal 3 and so on sure, but TF2 has always seemed like valves test chamber. If they ever wanna try something new, it always goes there first, if it gets positive responses, they use it for whatever else. Not to mention doesn't matter how good TF3 would be, it wouldn't come near as popular as TF2.
Not to mention only put it on the XB1 if your smart enough to put it on PS4 too. I won't go into my thoughts of the XB1 vs PS4 but valve did some stupid decisions this year with making plenty of games 360/PC exclusive. Also with their new Steam Machine coming out, I doubt it would hit any other console besides their own.

I plan to get it at some point but still have plenty of backlogged games = 3=; I will probably get it during the winter sale when its 75% off. But yeah I've heard fallout has some fantastic DLC. I'm edgy when it comes to DLC and make sure its totally worth it (like shivering isle worth it xD) before buying it (totally did not buy every FFXIII-2 DLC which consisted mainly of outfits...).

You have broken my dreams, sir. But yea. It seems fair to release it on every console unless the game was like Halo and has been on the Xbox since its release. But huh. Haven't seen any Valve games lately...
Anyways, it really is a good game. You'll spend hours on it. If you like F3 I wouldn't really try the first few. They're good after you get a hang of it, yes, but it feels weird thinking its actually Fallout you're playing.

Well you say that, Halo has had a couple of PC ports now so who knows. Game with a lot of series lately, Main FF's, KH, ummm.. and I'm sure others lol, seem to be going multiplat, companies these days just can't afford to stay exclusive anymore. As for valve games, no they seem to be quiet lately, Dota 2 was their most recent game but besides that not much is heard. Though source engine 2 is reportedly being used now so who knows, give it time.

EDIT - Just noticed its 75% off right now, went to buy it, but it says its not optimized for windows 7 o .o thats worrying, not sure if i should buy then

EDIT 2 - But Fallout New Vegas is . x. is unsure what to do  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:00 pm
English_Biscuit
Samantha_Suicidee
English_Biscuit
Samantha_Suicidee

Kinda wish that if there ever will be a TF3 it'll release for the Xbox One. Would play the s**t out of it. But yea. Fallout is awesome. Easy cheevos, good game. I would 100% it but my friends brother lost it ;-; If you ever get it you need to buy the Broken Steel DLC (If I remember correctly). Without it, once your game ends, it ends. You'll have to reload a recent save. With that DLC you get more missions and it doesn't 'end'
Also, if you ever get New Vegas: please for the love of god don't buy the Sierra Madre DLC. It. sucks. .___.

Mmmm, I doubt there ever will be a TF3. HL3, L4D3, Portal 3 and so on sure, but TF2 has always seemed like valves test chamber. If they ever wanna try something new, it always goes there first, if it gets positive responses, they use it for whatever else. Not to mention doesn't matter how good TF3 would be, it wouldn't come near as popular as TF2.
Not to mention only put it on the XB1 if your smart enough to put it on PS4 too. I won't go into my thoughts of the XB1 vs PS4 but valve did some stupid decisions this year with making plenty of games 360/PC exclusive. Also with their new Steam Machine coming out, I doubt it would hit any other console besides their own.

I plan to get it at some point but still have plenty of backlogged games = 3=; I will probably get it during the winter sale when its 75% off. But yeah I've heard fallout has some fantastic DLC. I'm edgy when it comes to DLC and make sure its totally worth it (like shivering isle worth it xD) before buying it (totally did not buy every FFXIII-2 DLC which consisted mainly of outfits...).

You have broken my dreams, sir. But yea. It seems fair to release it on every console unless the game was like Halo and has been on the Xbox since its release. But huh. Haven't seen any Valve games lately...
Anyways, it really is a good game. You'll spend hours on it. If you like F3 I wouldn't really try the first few. They're good after you get a hang of it, yes, but it feels weird thinking its actually Fallout you're playing.

Well you say that, Halo has had a couple of PC ports now so who knows. Game with a lot of series lately, Main FF's, KH, ummm.. and I'm sure others lol, seem to be going multiplat, companies these days just can't afford to stay exclusive anymore. As for valve games, no they seem to be quiet lately, Dota 2 was their most recent game but besides that not much is heard. Though source engine 2 is reportedly being used now so who knows, give it time.

EDIT - Just noticed its 75% off right now, went to buy it, but it says its not optimized for windows 7 o .o thats worrying, not sure if i should buy then

Ah. True. Come to think of it at times I don't see why companies don't release it for nearly every console (PC, PS, Xbox, etc...) unless its a obvious kid like game that's meant to be on something like the Wii.

Is it really? I have Win8. Looks like I'll have to play it on my Win Vista laptop when I buy it D;
New Vegas is actually good. Every DLC is good besides the Sierra Madre and Gun Runners. Gun Runners just adds 'challenges' and new guns/upgrades. Sierra Madre is HORRIBLE. It takes forever (A week and a half) to complete, and its very rage inducing. However, in the end, you get a TON of gold bars (but the damn weight limit emotion_donotwant ). Thats the only good part. I only play it now if I need some money.  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:22 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
English_Biscuit
Samantha_Suicidee
English_Biscuit
Samantha_Suicidee

Ah. True. Come to think of it at times I don't see why companies don't release it for nearly every console (PC, PS, Xbox, etc...) unless its a obvious kid like game that's meant to be on something like the Wii.

Is it really? I have Win8. Looks like I'll have to play it on my Win Vista laptop when I buy it D;
New Vegas is actually good. Every DLC is good besides the Sierra Madre and Gun Runners. Gun Runners just adds 'challenges' and new guns/upgrades. Sierra Madre is HORRIBLE. It takes forever (A week and a half) to complete, and its very rage inducing. However, in the end, you get a TON of gold bars (but the damn weight limit emotion_donotwant ). Thats the only good part. I only play it now if I need some money.

With FF I can see their point, as much as I hate to (being the FF fanboy that i am) the series has gotten a bad rep lately from FFXIII and XIV so I guess they wanna recover as much lost money as they can. As for KH... I don't get that one, even the 1.5 and soon 2.5HD remix's are PS3 exclusive so XB players havent had a single KH meaning KH3 is gonna make no sense unless they have both consoles.

So If I were to get F3 or NV, which would you recommend most? I mean both are GotY editions so I will get all DLC regardless.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:53 pm
origin is so bad it keeps crashing when it forced me to install it. qq if only sims 3 didn't require it  

AerrowHawk

Perfect Sex Symbol

13,890 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:25 am
English_Biscuit
Samantha_Suicidee
English_Biscuit
Samantha_Suicidee
English_Biscuit
Samantha_Suicidee

With FF I can see their point, as much as I hate to (being the FF fanboy that i am) the series has gotten a bad rep lately from FFXIII and XIV so I guess they wanna recover as much lost money as they can. As for KH... I don't get that one, even the 1.5 and soon 2.5HD remix's are PS3 exclusive so XB players havent had a single KH meaning KH3 is gonna make no sense unless they have both consoles.

So If I were to get F3 or NV, which would you recommend most? I mean both are GotY editions so I will get all DLC regardless.

Ah s**t didn't see your response till now xD
I can't really remember how we got into FF and KH but I would suggest you get Fallout 3 first. I recently re-bought it and haven't been playing all too much but its a little better than New Vegas, imo. However, if you're a completionist, Fallout 3 will be a little harder to complete. This is only due to the leveling up achievements (Ex. "Reach level 30 with Good Karma"). New Vegas, surprisingly, was a little easier. Even with the damn Gun Runners and Sierra Madre.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:26 am
AerrowHawk
origin is so bad it keeps crashing when it forced me to install it. qq if only sims 3 didn't require it

Really? I haven't had any issues. I don't use it but, hey.
Haven't even played Sims recently, haha.  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:44 am
Samantha_Suicidee

Ah s**t didn't see your response till now xD
I can't really remember how we got into FF and KH but I would suggest you get Fallout 3 first. I recently re-bought it and haven't been playing all too much but its a little better than New Vegas, imo. However, if you're a completionist, Fallout 3 will be a little harder to complete. This is only due to the leveling up achievements (Ex. "Reach level 30 with Good Karma"). New Vegas, surprisingly, was a little easier. Even with the damn Gun Runners and Sierra Madre.

Haha its cool after I asked I already spent my budget on RPG Maker for my project anyway xD

But Fallout 3 it is then, though will now wait till the spring sale for them, will probably end up getting both anyway.  
Dark legion keysmash (Computer)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff