Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking for some role players a 1x1 or 2x2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:50 pm
Hi names AsianBro87, I'm a legitimate role player that loves different role playing categories. Anything will do for me. If its Yaoi, meh haven't tried it. But yes I do any topics from anime, reality, anime and sci-fi.

Give me a Pm if you are looking for someone to role play with.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:22 pm
I also do other topics off the bat as well. Some I'm still adjusting to. But I like Greek Mythology and Gods/Goddess's type of role players. ^-^  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:57 pm
oi lets kidnap someone for a 2x2  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:39 pm
But who? exactly?  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:46 pm
uh uh
(~@.@)~
~(@.@~)
(>.<)^!

how about uhm morgan and chikes or Shabtha and kami or or or...idk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:59 am
What kind of roleplays do you typically like to do? Romantic ones or action ones ect ect  

DizzySnowFire

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:09 pm
Forgot to put a notice here. Since The Academy of Elements is my last rp in this guild I'll be posting my new role plays in my new guild which you can find through my signature link. Just click it and it will take you there. But right now the guild is still new so I'm going to work on new role plays to get it started. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:15 pm
My names Lorelei. I love to RP, but I haven't done much of it lately. I'm a bisexual literate roleplayer. My posts can be anywhere between 2-3 decent sized paragraphs or 3-4 smaller ones. I'm okay with playing both male and female characters with both male and female characters, however, that does not mean that I will do yaoi.

I'm a big lover of romance-type roleplays. I just seem to get more into those and my posts get more detailed and interesting. I can provide character biographies upon request, otherwise, I can just jump into the roleplay. I'm also good with playing up to 3 different characters. If there are to be any X rated moments in our roleplay, I'll do just enough to get the point across, but I will not go into all out detail.

I would like any partners I have to be able to post at least 2-3 paragraph responses to help keep the roleplay as interesting and detailed as we can. I prefer to roleplay in PMs just because they are easier to keep track of, and I can do as many roleplays as I want without confusing myself (or my partner).

I'm online at least once a day, so you can expect frequent replies from me. If you are interested in doing a possible roleplay with me, send me a PM or reply to this post. I look forward to roleplaying with you.  

Lorelei_989

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items