Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Anyone need a spot filler?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:58 pm
This is an idea I saw elsewhere in this forum, and thought to do the same. I am looking for some good semi-full literate role plays. Are you looking to get a role play off the ground but still need more people? Are you looking for a crucial character role that hasn't been filled? Are you just looking for an expendable character to help further the plot? Well that's what I'm here for.

I play both genders and i'm fine with pretty much any role play type. I never post one liners and post a good range of 4-8 sentences on average and I play anywhere between, sweet/shy characters to evil, socio/psychopaths. Just post a link to the rp you want me to fill a spot in.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:31 am
Hey!!! could you play a character in the 1X1 Eien no hana? O , o I'm looking for someone to play Gloria! Here is the plot post. : ) Let me know if you're interested : )  

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sirus Omega

Manly Noob

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Machine 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:54 am
Come to Fear of the Sky, if you'd like. You can grab any of the open spots, or make an original character.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:58 pm
Come and join the Academy of Elements. I welcome anyone to the RP.
Quote:

I will also add a bit of a sample.

In the Academy of Elements. There will be a twist that two role players may grab. Two can be humans who are disguising themselves are special gifted. To only gather information on the academy and its whereabouts. You are form the special forces agency and have been assigned with this mission. You are also to interact with the people that live there, so you wont be suspected to easily.

That is the twist I'm adding. But in this rp you can be from any race of Mythology, Mystical, Celestial. You name it.

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:08 pm
I need a spot filled for a rp called "Girl who cried Wolf'. I am semi-literate and I know I want some rpers to do the same. So I will give you a little sample of it if interested:

As mentioned, they don't like each other. They really don't. The Were-team hates vampires due to influential and spoiled riches they have, while vampires hate the Were-team because they cause chaos and are often stopping them from spreading out, hence the term 'brats' come to mind.

So after hundreds of years of hindrance they have finally decided to go to war, but it never lasted long. One of the battlefields they have for-taken in was near a hotel resort which was unique for being near the forest but their battle caused the hotel to collapse, killing many humans in an instant. Afraid of being found out by humans of their existence, they have no choice but to do a treaty. And that treaty....in a long-run...was like an arranged marriage between the princess of Vampires and the Prince of Wolves.

The two 'royalty' used to be the best of friends until an argument escalated and resulted in the two being rivals. The vampire girl was the smarts, and the boy was the athletic one thus they have always competed. So finding out about the marriage made the both of them angry, and hate each other even more. So now they have to be around each other often and deal with the fact their lives are over [Drama queens...haha!]

But then the problem consisted of each of their side hiring hitmen to kill the rival royalty [Vampire's going after Prince, and Wolves going after Princess]...and it's not even the Coven or the Tribe [Were's term] that even created them, so now they both have to find out who's responsible and prevent another war from beginning.

If your interested, here is the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24023301  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:54 pm
joined, joined, and checking it out smile  

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:05 pm
I had posted something for other people, but I saw this and thought you might like to take a look at both of them. :3  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games