Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Hitsu's Plot Thread! Interact with my dudes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:08 pm
Hitsuzen

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!
Ziven and Mayaa maybe? o v o
totes not after wings nope  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:50 am
[A.V.]
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!
YUSSS~ I have a couple RPs I need to reply to starts on, but if you're ok with me posting when I can I am game! ouo  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:25 pm
Sooo it seems like you have a couple of rps going buuuuut I'll throw some out there. I'm also okay with waiting, because I'm in the middle of some here and outside of TiH, and then we bother eachother at another time to get going idk

Maybe Yuki and Bryn? She is personally rather fond of ghosts, having many employed by her Father.....buuut she might be physically intimidating enough, dark veils and a coldness, that he could get a bit of a scare idk??

Or Sucre?
She is outgoing enough maybe to get Tanvir to do something, idk what, but like drag him to a class or something??

Aaaand Ziven and Sucre could be fun? I've wanted a sort of frenemies thing for her too and they might get along on one hand and maybe get on each others nerves on the other. A sort of one-upping or banter thing going on ??

Also plot thread in my sig if you want to check that out if nothing here really grabs you.

sorry that is pretty long D:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:37 pm
Hitsuzen
[A.V.]
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!
YUSSS~ I have a couple RPs I need to reply to starts on, but if you're ok with me posting when I can I am game! ouo

Of course! :>
Sounds good to me~  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:13 pm
[A.V.]
Sounds good to me~
Would you like to start something? I am first post self-conscious (I should mention that in my top post here LOL) but if you'd prefer not to start I can give it a shot!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:35 pm
Hitsuzen
[A.V.]
Sounds good to me~
Would you like to start something? I am first post self-conscious (I should mention that in my top post here LOL) but if you'd prefer not to start I can give it a shot!

Oh! Of course!
I shall quote you once I have the thread up~  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:59 pm
[A.V.]
Oh! Of course!
I shall quote you once I have the thread up~
Thank you! ;u; <3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:29 pm
Madness_insanity
omfg I am SO SORRY that I missed this, I just clicked the quote notifications and didn't even scroll up sfgkjhdfkgjh I'M A FAILURE

I am game for anyone to meet your ghouls! I really think Ziven and Sucre could be a great pair of buds that might make for terror for everyone else to be honest LMAO. ANNOY ALL THE PEOPLE.  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:27 am
My plot thread is HERE~!

I have two students and one citizen:
AJ [monster: serpent dragon] so maybe Deacon (AJ loves baking and always surrounded with a sweet scent) or Tanvir (he has a secret love/hate with wings) or Ziven (he had a big burn scar that he needs to go check status for, maybe Ziven would be interested?)

Mellow is an equine demon looking for some male friends, so maybe he and Yuki can be friends? Or any student you see suitable since yours are all boils lol

Arynek is my citizen lived in Halloween Town, she's very shy but a fluffy critter lover. She blushed a lot so Deacon may be interested in teasing her?

Two hunters:
Shu: Death intermediate Asian, sweet, cheerful and petite. Can be a good guide for getting information and befriend with. No hatred over halloween side and won't attack until another party does. Cinnamon roll?

Ace: Sun trainee; a tall guy also have no negative comments towards Halloween, actually he befriends with Thezil. He's also a friend of Jason biggrin

Hitsuzen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:28 pm
Trying to reboot this yet again... Forgive me to those I hadn't replied to in this thread. @_@ I do have RPs logged that were already started for Ziven, which I hope to someday soon reply to.

Probably gonna add Hitsu at some point, since I think she can still RP as a runic?

I still need to do Adrian's weapon solo dfkjghdfgkh..............  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas