Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
Aika Village: My Theory.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akoti

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:23 pm
This is my Aika Village theory. It does not cover the whole village, nor does it specifically state which rooms, houses, or areas in the village are really in the theory. I am sorry if I explained this wrong.

Aika and her parents lived happily together, but, in secret, the father was cheating on the mother. The mother found out and divorced him. This was on Aika's birthday, just after her party. Aika was quite upset and became depressed, blaming herself. She slowly became violent, and, later on, suicidal.

Aika's father, within a year or so, became writing letters to Aika and her mother, trying to say that he was sorry, and "Wouldn't do it again", that he loved his family, and wanted to be together again. Aika and her mother took this badly, however, Aika took it even worse, killing the dogs her mother had horded.

Aika later on completely and utterly regretted what she had done, and took her shoes off at the beach and killed herself. Her mother left the village shortly after Aika died, and Aika's ghost wandered around the village, haunting it, while talking about her mother, and crying. She is buried on a sandy island, separated from the rest of the beach.

The dream code for Aika Village is this : 2600 - 0218 - 7298  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:03 pm
I think you got it..... Watch one of LenandKo you tube video. There was a lot of information (maybe a few) you for got to mention and I think you might have the letters wrong, I think I maybe wrong about it to.

And could you please post up the Dream Code for this Village?  

Sweet Kawaii Snow Bunny

Interesting Raider

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cute Haninozuka

Kawaii Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:17 pm
Is this a sort of creepy pasta or something. I never heard of this Aika Village. I'm trying to look it up but i'm just getting more confused. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:44 pm
Lady Aiyana
Is this a sort of creepy pasta or something. I never heard of this Aika Village. I'm trying to look it up but i'm just getting more confused. confused

No joke and you have to see Hitokui Village

I can send you the dream codes for all the creepy twisted Dreams (warning the OC don't speak English)  

Sweet Kawaii Snow Bunny

Interesting Raider

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cute Haninozuka

Kawaii Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:48 pm
Sweet Kawaii Snow Bunny
Lady Aiyana

I can send you the dream codes for all the creepy twisted Dreams (warning the OC don't speak English)

Sure send it to me in a PM. So this theory is talking about why the village is made the way it is?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:02 pm
Sweet Kawaii Snow Bunny
Lady Aiyana

Hi!
Could you please send them to me too???
Sorry for butting in.  

Madame Hummingbird

Akoti

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:24 pm
Sweet Kawaii Snow Bunny

On this thread, you mean?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:09 pm
Akoti
Sweet Kawaii Snow Bunny

On this thread, you mean?

Yes and it would help and you should make more of those "Want to see a cool dream" thing thread on here. Since you were the one that started it and so far it is popular  

Sweet Kawaii Snow Bunny

Interesting Raider

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games