Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eien no Hana (Scifi/ Romance 1x1 RP filled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi
  Gold
View Results

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:45 pm
"A cow huh? So like a round steak." He said smiling at his understanding. When she asked about his allergies he shook his head, "I can eat everything." He said with a handsome grin. He watched her carefully as she built the 'burger.'  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:14 pm
Putting cheese, lettuce, a slice of tomato and ketchup on the burger, Gloria put the top bun on it and slid the plate to Hideki. "Well then, hopefully you'll like this then" she said to him with a small smile. She wondered how he'd enjoy the American classic. She felt like she was introducing him to a whole new world...well she actually was, wasn't she?  

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:10 pm
Hideki looked over the burger and instinctively picked it up with his hands. He took a bite and looked at her amazed. She must had been a chef. He swallowed, "This is amazing!" He said happily, "You must share this creation with the world!" he said with hearts in eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:23 pm
Gloria couldn't help but laugh at Hideki's reaction to the burger. "I'm glad you like it...but it isn't my creation. It's pretty much everywhere, everyone knows how it's made" she said. She sat on the counter and let him eat until her questions overflowed. "You said you were head butler to this estate correct? Did that mean that Stein told you things, that he wouldn't trust anyone else with?" she asked him "What do you know about his serum?" she finally asked, cutting to the chase.  

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:57 pm
"This is everywhere?" he smiled to himself. He could eat this every day.
"I was fair new. My father knew more secrets that I had learned." he looked down, "As far the serum...I mistakenly drank it. It tasted like acid, very bitter. Maybe some of his journals survived in his lab." he said looking up at her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff