Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 search (>^_^)>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:11 pm
Hello cuties!

Yes, I am back with some ideas! Isn't that exciting! Feel free to suggest ideas of your own though.

Ah I normally tend to play female, unless in a very special circumstance I have a cool idea for a male character. Or you know, other exciting stuff comes up. I will try matching length with my partner, but I usually don't like one liners. I'm mostly in the semi-lit range

Idea 1: When The Day Met the Night

I love Panic! At The Disco, which is what inspired this one, this is one of my favorite songs.

______ is the upbeat, happy go lucky, popular kid. Having absolutely no trouble anywhere they went. They always had their way with things and had no trouble at all. _____ is quite the opposite. A loner by nature, depressed, and prone to bad luck. Hated by most for being a misfit, in fact, the popular one was the one who started all the loners pain. But when the loner tries to take their own life and the popular kid is there to witness it all, will they realize the impact they made on the loners life.

Here I'd prefer to be the loner, but I will bend either way.

2. Haunted

I had a group idea no one seemed interested in a while ago.

'Even if you win, you lose. If you escape the house, no one would believe you, and that is how the game is repeatedly played, the ℌorror never dies.
Some play the game multiple times, some never play again.
This time though, you've done something to capture the ℌorror's attention, if you know it or not, and now you're in their game, you're now their lab rat, experiment.
In games, anything can happen, except this is real life, you don't get a restart if you die. You have to be smart, on your feet, and ready for anything if you want to outsmart the ℌorror and make it out alive.
The ℌorror is a torturer, and their gift is to break you down, to destroy you. The ℌorror will have different motives, sometimes will want to keep you in the house as their prize, slave, pet, you name the reason.
Other times the ℌorror just wants to see you a bloody mess, lifeless, dead...
In the ℌouse of ℌorror you should always expect the unexpected. You'll need luck on your side to make it out alive.'

I'd prefer to be the guest because I already have a character.

3. Inspiration

Two people destined to meet. One, an artist, who loves to sit inside of cafes and drink coffee while they sketch the world around them. The other, a cafe regular. Cold and distant though. They go to escape their life at home, just for some peace for awhile. They tend to be reading usually or staring down at their cup of tea. The artist is fascinated by the stranger and begins to do many sketches and drawings whenever they catch the regular there. The reason the artist is so fascinated and captured by the regular is because the regular is an angel, often also being the center of other people's eyes. When the artist's cup of coffee mixes with the regulars cup of tea, literally, will there be undeniable chemistry, or was fate destined to turn them sour?

I'd prefer to be the artist in this one, but again I'd be flexible.

I have an idea still forming involving any opposite supernatural characters too!
Please come have fun with me cuties! Quote for a quick reply smile !

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:21 pm
~bump~

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:00 pm
~bump~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:27 pm
The Haunted one seems interesting. Wouldn't mind trying this one. I'm a horror haunted fan.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:56 pm
AsianBro87
The Haunted one seems interesting. Wouldn't mind trying this one. I'm a horror haunted fan.

Super cool! A lot of people like the last two.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games