[PRP] Shopping!~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:14 pm
Once the initial confusion was over with and he'd handed over care of his patients to more qualified individuals KO, like many low ranking Rockets, had found himself assigned to go out and bring in supplies. Buying in massive bulk would arouse too much suspicion or so he assumed at any rate and of course he was limited by what he could carry on his transport.

The newly promoted Grunt though pretty pleased about his slightly less lowly position found himself giving a weary sigh. He would be glad to get out of Ambergris, sure, but really. "I can't believe I'm reduced to this."

"Awrf?"

Shaking his head KO adjusted the bag-covered harness on his Arcanine. "Nothing Viceroy, nothing at all." He wasn't a fan of riding on pokemon even on ground level but the TR vehicles were not available for this shopping trip so there wasn't exactly a choice. He was however to expect company, he hadn't recognised the name of the Grunt he was going to be working with but it was always good to make new friends.

As satisfied with the harness as he could be KO gave Viceroy a pat and waited for the arrival of his compatriot.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:58 am
TawnyAngel

Not only was he assigned to a 'milk run' of all things, but he was told that he were to have a partner. Tama wasn't one for co-op anything, being rather aloof and hard to get along with, but if his superiors require him then he had no room to complain as he outfitted his Charizard with her saddle.

"C'mon Tiamat, let's go meet our 'partner'." With one last securing tug, the dark haired Rocket turned and headed out to meet up with them, Tiamat rumbling as she followed after him.

After some time the two spotted another Rocket with an Arcanine. Slowly, walking up, he called out. "Yo... Are you KO?" Odd name, but who was he to complain.

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:00 am
Ahhh, so this was his partner for the day? That was some Charizard he had there, though an impressive pokemon said nothing about the person themselves of course. KO looked Tama up and down though he wasn't critiquing clothes today, forced into borrowed jeans along with one of his own shirts and waistcoats as he was - 'low profile', tch!

"That's me. You must be Tama then." The kid looked somewhere in his mid teens but already equalled KO in height. "I believe Jinko is our destination du jour... ever been there? I must confess I've only even driven through at high speed." He hadn't been in Kodo all that long before he got Star to recruit him so he hadn't exactly been exploring; Camphoreon he knew well, and he could see himself getting to know Ambergris better than he wanted to but he hadn't visited the other settlements.

<> Viceroy greeted the other fire type. <>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:21 pm
Tama finally walked up and came to a stop some distance in front of KO, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "Yeah, that's me." He replied. It wasn't much of a greeting, but it wasn't like this was a social outing or anything like that. When he was asked if he has been to Jinko, he bit his bottom lip in thought, listing out the places he has been in his head. After finishing and coming up blank, he shook his head. "Nah... not that I can really remember. Guess there's a first time for everything." He said with a bored shrug.

Tiamat frowned at her trainer as he seemed to being rather rude and distant again. She would have given him a correcting nudge if she had not been greeted by the fire dog. "Oh... greetings. Indeed I am." She replied sweetly, giving the Arcanine a nod. At the comment about her master being important, she looked to him. "Hmm...the way he has been complaining about it... I may not be so sure."

TawnyAngel

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:05 pm
Rocket Agent Tama

Wow. What a charmer.

KO smiled and gave a relaxed shrug. "Oh well, I know the way and it can't be too hard to find what we're after... well what I'm after, I don't know if you've been told different. I'm after fruit and vegetables, fresh, and some cleaning supplies." Not all that exciting but he could buy for himself at the same time he supposed; a bottle of wine would go down rather well right now and he could check it out separately to avoid having it show up on the TR bill.

Viceroy blinked, looking a bit bemused. Viceroy often looked a bit bemused. my master is going so it must be important. Maybe your master just doesn't realize,> the fire type reasoned after a few moments; it made sense to him at least!  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games