Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1 x 1 Role Play Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:23 am
Bonjour, Mes Amies!

I am Alui Vitae and, contrary to the greeting, am fluent in English!
I am currently searching for active role-play partners. I am flexible on subject-matter and styles!

Some basic guidelines I have for role-playing:

*Must be active and replying

*One paragraph minimum replies (four complete sentences at the least)

*No "God-Moding"

*Flawed characters with development arcs are appreciated

*Let me know of any absences or any problems - don't leave me hanging, that's not very polite

*Don't push Romance, just let it happen (if it does)

I'm flexible and actually quite friendly. If you need something, ask! I have no problem if you want to change something up or have suggestions; I want to help you enjoy yourself and grow!

Keep reading for some of my favorite pairings and setting ideas. I'm always open to new Ideas and genres!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:28 am
Interests and Favourites:

Genres:

Urban Fantasy
Romance
Action
Medieval Fantasy/Feudal Fantasy

I am, as I said, always open to new ideas and suggestions, so if you would like to try something with me, please, tell me about it!

Pairings for Romance:

Criminal x Citizen
Rival x Rival
Supernatural x Human
Supernatural x Supernatural

I don't normally specifically begin with pairings in mind; I like to let romance develop on it's own. If you have other pairings you'd like to do, let me know, and I am more than willing to accommodate.

Remember that I am always willing to try new things and want to make role-playing partnerships work and keep them interesting, so don't be afraid to suggest anything you want!

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:32 am
A Writing Sample:

1st Person Excerpt

The only sounds I heard were the steady beating of my heart, thumping consistently in the left side of my chest, and the rhythmic pace of my breath, in through my nose and gusting out of my mouth. The spring board lay before me, silently beckoning me to the challenge, an almost sinister call to stretch my limits, lean over the boundaries.
I flexed my wrists, rolling them a few times. The chalky remnants left by others who had attempted such things remained on the board, taunting me. Look at what they can do, it said, Can't you do this too?
I sucked in a breath and forced it out slowly but forcefully, taking a few steps backwards. I lifted onto my toes and bent my knees slightly. Paused.
Then I burst forwards, four steps at full capacity and force, swinging my arms up at the last step then down as I sprung off the ground, throwing my momentum forwards and into a flip. The world slowed as I saw ground, then ceiling, then ground ,and I uncurled to land with a thump on my feet, straightening up. Chalk that had been dislodged from the floor at my landing settled again.
With a sigh, I walked off the board. I grabbed the broom I had set against the wall earlier and unclasped the dustpan clinging to the handle, sweeping up the chalk and disposing of it. I tucked the broom away in its closet, grabbed my belongings, and headed towards the doors. I paused by the light switches to find a thick lanyard of keys in my bag, then shut off the lights. They clicked off one by one as I made for the exit, and I walked into the chill of rain as the last went out.

Third Person Excerpt:

The club scene was nothing new to him. He had been in many of them for many different reasons, and this was just another instance. He would admit, now and then, that he liked them, but not when he was ‘working.’ When he was doing his job, the loud music and grinding of bodies was only distracting and a little annoying. Especially since the less savoury characters he dealt with tended to hide in the dark mess of various species with various intentions. He wasn’t someone they disliked, but often they would try to manipulate him. He was an impartial party in the whole conjunction of existence. He had been compared to Reapers before, but that could even be a stretch; there were typically some with deep aversions or dislikes of Reapers, and many creatures didn’t even know he existed and was a permanent fixture and a rather important one to maintain any semblance of balance between the innumerable planes and realms and worlds that had any sort of beings present in them.
This particular club was called “Nirvana.” He found it slightly comical; it was far from anything like heaven. He knew about all the dark dealings that went on, but it wasn’t his job to punish or judge. He was a deal maker and a liaison. And sometimes, he had to make his own deals when things got out of hand. The little stuff, however, didn’t attract much of his attention. Of course, he was here because there was the possibility of being something far from little bubbling up and Nirvana was a congregation point for the inhabitants of existence’s underbelly, and those seemed to be his main associates.
He slipped up to the bar, weaving around other bodies, borrowed or not, and leaned against the counter, waiting for the bartender to notice him. The slight shimmer around the creature’s horse-like legs and arrow-headed tail told him that the Familiar had a slight enchantment to hide his natural appearance. The other being glanced over at him and gave a little smile, populated with pointed white teeth. It approached after it finished shaking a drink for a patron.
“I’ll let ‘em know ‘ou’re ‘ere, then. ‘N I get ‘ou anyfing?” The Familiar gave a suggestive survey of his body and flicked a split tongue over it’s lips. He smiled, but it was all dismissive.
“Don’t have time.”  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:36 am
If you've read this far, thank you so much for your time! I hope you'll inform me if you're interested!
Ta for now~
Alui Vitae

Notice:
All the writing here is mine. Please don't copy it or use it for your own subject matter. Plagiarism is a very ill-mannered and deceitful course of action.

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items