Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Kraven's Roleplay Search, Update and New Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:47 pm
Krav3n88
Whats Bold is the postion I would prefer. If none of them are bold I could play either.
Pairings!
-DemonXServant 【☸】
-Demon spiritx hunter 【☸】
-AnthroX Anthro 【☸】
-Beast Masterx wild pet 【☸】

User Image
Settings! These are basic ideas to help get the ball rolling in help build a great story.

【☸】 Metram City 【☸】
- Arrow, Gotham Super cities with major undergrounds: Criminal scrum, corrupt officials where rogue, outlaws and bounty hunters earn their keep. A touch of paranormal or fantasy to space this gothic city world with slight meta powered humans to add flavor.

【☸】 The end times:
-Standard apocalypse and the flavor and style of how it happened. Zombies, war, nukes what ever tickles your fancy and helps story. reduced resources leading to raids, pillaging violence and the basic needs to live to see another day. Close relationships, teamwork and trust builds and is whats needed to survive.

Forgotten Realm 【☸】
Trap within or taken to another world where both or one of the characters knows nothing of it. ITs up to wits and cunning to learn how to adapt or be lost and never return home. The realm could be another point in time. Could be completely different way of life. Aliens, monsters machine cities nothing is unbeyond this setting for a great story.

Plots

【☸】 The bond of one.
A creature from another realm is thrown violently into the living plane of man. A woman down on her luck and pushed into exetreme situations find herself indebted to the crime lords of her city. This being needs a host to survive and in exchange provides get powers. This plot shows how they come together and what she does with such a power.
Theme Tone: Action, Romance,

【☸】 Angel in chains:
A fallen angel comes crashing to earth violently after defying the gods and chose humanity over them. Taken, beaten and depowered. The angel lost his halo in the crash. Powerless and hurt, he is taken en slave trader and is sold off to a powerful mistress. Is she a demon? vampire? cruel human? mage or something worst? How can his desire and need to help others be ment when hes at the mercy of his new mistress?
Theme Tone: Exetreme Romance, Master and slave relationship. punishment

I'll admit that I usually do male roles, yet I'd like to branch out into more interesting female roles at the same time. Obviously what's above is what I'm interested in.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:32 pm
send me a pm  

Krav3n88

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:07 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:54 am
bump  

Krav3n88

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:22 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:27 pm
bump  

Krav3n88

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:14 am
bump  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:20 pm
bump  

Krav3n88

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:04 am
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:41 am
bump  

Krav3n88

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:33 am
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:36 pm
cry  

Krav3n88

Legion Of Spirits

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:13 am
hi is this one still open? most of your plots look interesting ..i'd be happy to join in  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:11 am
stare stare stare  

Krav3n88

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:14 am
evil evil evil  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers