Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ship of Wolffs [Shadow x Yugi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:48 pm

The Wolff Gang: Hidehara, Otonashi, and Kaminari

User Image
OOC;;Hidehara is the one in the middle of the pic; Oto is at the top, and Kami is at the bottom.. I will keep this up so everyone will know who is who in this post.

Hideo flinches lightly from the hug, bruised up from the last encounter. He gently stands up and rubs his neck. How should he say this? He doesn't really know: "Go home. We're doing it by ourselves." He then crosses his arms and shakes his head, not really looking at her: "How should I know this is not some sort of ******** trap again? For all I know, your precious Dad is on the background waiting to kill us all. Especially since we are the enemies and suddenly you want to help us? I cannot help but feel like this is just a trick from Darnvia, as suspected." He rubs his injured eye, hating the fact there were bandages on it. He then takes a peek from behind them and shakes his head, a signal for most of them to come out. Otonashi, Kaminari, Blake, and Benji came forth from the background. "You got a lot of ********' nerve to show your face to us!"

"Wont you shut up already!?" Blake scoffed, already not liking where this is going. Benji on the hand went to Hideo and patted the friend's shoulders seeing the hurt in his eyes. "He's right. How shall we know yer t' be trusted? Ye can easily end us all if we make one wee mistake wit' ye." Benji shared the same concerns as Hideo, Kami, and Otto about the whole predicament. The only one that sees the truth was Blake, an official. "We're not Darnvian ma'am. We're all from Eukasia...the ones that escape the clutches of slavery, possible murder, rape, and other tortures I rather not say. We're the few remaining people from there that escaped. Your people has brought down the living specks of hell onto us. I know your telling the truth, but like they say: it's hard to believe that the victim suddenly wants to help her captors...it's too suspicious. And I want the land back so I cannot risk someone might turn against us and kill us all. It will ruin the chance of getting their freedom back."

yugi190

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:04 pm
ShadowStream-chan

~.::Nema Colden::.~
&
~.::Christopher "Cearo" Colden::.~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nema missed up this time but as she tried to correct herself, she saw the others pop out of nowhere, she fell backward but Cearo was there in a flash, he stands in front of his sister and said to them in a strong voice,"What she meant to say was that we are also the survivors of that hell of a war..I saw what they did to our people..they killed our real parents..and they took my sister away from me when she was just an infant..All she ever wanted was to help you.."

Nema lays on her side and stares at her brother,"Brother.." then Cearo continues,"She sneaked out of the castle to pass on the information that she have discovered when she returned to the castle.." then bleed soaks the bandage that wrapped around his chest from the bullet wound but he didn't bother to look at it. Nema was afraid that they might kill him but she had faith in her brother but she looks at Hideo and said,"please Hideo..you have to listen to me..I am telling the truth.." tears started to stream off her eyes.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:16 pm

User Image
OOC;;Hidehara is the one in the middle of the pic; Oto is at the top, and Kami is at the bottom.. I will keep this up so everyone will know who is who in this post.

Silence was the only answer Hideo could think of. He didn't have any experience with girls hence he was stuck at the castle unless he had school. He didn't know what to think, so he turned his head to his Father whom looked VERY pissed. He was stubborn and really just wanted her out. Then to his Uncle, whom had a concerned, worried look on his face. He wanted to believe but....it just seemed too good to be true.

Benji......the boy had a belittled look, a little perplexed on what to do about the two. Then to Blake....."Seems like the decision is entirely up to you boy." He told him, leaving Hide to think about it. He had no idea what to say....will he regret it if he turned them away? Give them a chance? He had no idea. And unfortunately, onto this day...he had more of his father's anger: he was not forgiving: "Alright, you can come in. But one wrong move and I swear to god, I WILL be the one to end you. Not my father, not my uncle, not my friends, IT WILL be me!" He then turns away not even looking back. Otto and Benji did the same and followed him. Kami and Blake stayed behind to help the two. "Sorry, their all immature brats."

"I wouldn't say that....but it takes a long time for them to forgive people that hurt others." He got the boy assassin to put an arm around Kami's shoulders so he can walk while Blake helped her up and offered a hand to get to the ship.

yugi190

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:26 pm
ShadowStream-chan

&

Cearo felt the pain in his chest then as Kami lead Cearo's arm on his shoulder he then said,"thank you.." but after that, not a word. Nema wipes her tears away then she accepts Blake's hand then she looks back at Silver, she takes off her saddle then she said to it,"run free my friend..live a happy life.." the horse neighs, nuzzles Nema and runs toward the fields. Nema picks up her bag and follows them but what Hideo said to her and her brother, she knows that its going to take a long time for him to forgive her.

Nema looks at the ground not saying a word also but she worries for her brother's wound and she knows that she has to sew it up again. Cearo looks at Kami and said,"sorry about the kick.." trying to make a conversation since it was silent.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:45 am

User Image

Kami's eye twitches lightly: "Let's not talk about trivial matters like that." He spoke, wanting to avoid the subject as they both got to the S.S. Wolf where thr-two angry people reside.

Getting up there, Kami had already called for the medic to check up on the boy as he said his thanks to Blake. "Good luck out there..." he says before he leaves the ship, to return to his headquarters. So now it was just Kami with the girl. He now wanted some answers out of this girl. So he sat down on the rail again and stared at the girl: "One thing that bothers me: how did you figure out the enemy whom raised you? I need to know everything that has happened today."

yugi190

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:55 am
ShadowStream-chan

&

Cearo nods his head to Kami but he heads toward the medical room for his wounds to be checked. Nema sat down on a crate then she looks at him and said,"As we ride off away from the city to escape, Cearo asked me for my name and I told him what it my name was, he had this relief on his face then I instantly knew that he was my brother...before I was kidnapped, I had a dream, I was in a burning town..people running and screaming then I saw an infant crying on a floor and a little boy trying to get to her but he was carried away by the people to safety but I was left behind.."

Nema closed her eyes and said,"then.." she wanted to say father but dare not call the man that kill innocent people then she continues,"that man found me and raised me..I thought I was his daughter but then I knew am the same as you..Captain Otonashi and..Hideo.." then Nema looks at Kami and waited for his response.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:56 pm

User Image

Kami shrugs a little, keeping his eye on the moon. "I guess technically that you are one of us, you came from the same burning town as Hidehara did. You both lost your parents. So did me and my brother but we got over it quick...we were too young to mourn over them and we could not stay long to cry. It was kill or be kiled; thus we had to run to different towns." Kami sighs as he then rubs his shoulders. "I'm sorry you had to find out in such a harsh way. He was a boy driven from greed and power. He had killed his own father whom let us have the land to take it back. He has no heart and it looks like he will not change until he faces death." He then yawns as he decides to tell her:

"Now we are going to different regions to go and get help. The best place to go is see a bounty-hunter named Akira whom is very good at weapons and has hunted the most deadly pirates. She used to be with us in Eukasia till she left to pursue her passion for justice like Blake. But she decided to go to a different Region we call Malakar which is a totally different place so we have to be careful." He then pats the lady on the back. "You should get some sleep, it's getting late. I'll see you in the morning."

yugi190

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:11 pm
ShadowStream-chan

&

Nema listens as Kami explained his half of his story and same for the Captain and Hideo. She listens to Kami as he spoke then she stands up as he did and said,"thank you Kami for listening..and also, let me know if I can help in anyway in a doctor's or a navigator's point of view..and give Hideo and the Captain my best wishes.." then she looks at the water then she sighs.

She went into the room where her brother is now sleeping and rest. Nema sat on a chair, took out a book and a pen then she started writing in her journal. Cearo groans in pain and he grips the bed sheets. Nema looks at him, stops writing then she takes a damp rag and wipes the sweat off his face then out of no where she started to sing to her brother.

Cearo listens to her sing then he relaxes and went to sleep. The song sounded soothing and relaxing but as she sang the song softly, tears stream off her eyes and drips to the ground.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:20 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

It was now morning, and the docks were already lost in the horizon. Blake stayed away from pirate ship so he was left behind to continue doing law enforcement but will send them a letter if something should happen....

Benji was already mopping around the deck from the crew's party. But he only did it for 5 minutes 'cause Otto came out and made the men who made the mess clean it up, getting Benji to hang out and relax. Hide was already reading a book, which was ones from his childhood before he lost the kingdom. And Kami decided to study the maps to make sure they were going to the right place.

Otto would check on the two people but they were still in the other room thus he cannot invade their privacy so he left the two to be. So now he just watches over the ship and the sea area to make sure there is no enemy ship.

yugi190

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:31 pm
ShadowStream-chan

&

Nema opens the door and rubs her left shoulder, she looks back and saw that her brother was still asleep, she sighs and thought,"at least I manage to stop the bleeding..all he needs now is rest.." she puts on her cloak and she stands by the rail of the ship and looks at the water.

The hawk flies and perches on the rail and flaps its wings. Nema looks at the bird and pets its chest with her finger. It made a small purr ish sound and it fliess off again. Nema watches as the hawk flies but she places her hands on her forearms and continues to watch the water.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers