Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I HATE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rant with me?
  yes
  yes is the only option
View Results

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:08 pm
ONE OF THE KIDS IN MY APES CLASS.

SERIOUSLY. I HATE HIM.

i am the kind of person who would not judge a book by its cover, and of course, being who i am, i invited him to sit in our lab table in APES class.

ever since then. there has been nothing but drama in our group.

he is annoying to the point where i want to rip all the hair off of my head. he asks way too many questions, questions my answers (which are logical and almost always correct). what pisses me off the most? the fact that he can turn such a minute, simple set of directions into a ******** jigsaw puzzle with a billion pieces. i recently had to explain to him in great detail what our project was all about, when the directions were as clear as night an day. I HAD TO REPEAT IT TWICE.

secondly, he likes to brag about everything. not the kind of brag like i do, but i mean, full blown brag where if he had Pinnochio's nose, and every time he bragged, the nose grew, then the Earth would be covered by his nose.

thirdly, he stinks. a lot. like really bad b.o. i would like to say that he couldnt afford it, but when someone has five samsung galaxy S4s, a nice car, clean clothes, i can't find pity in my heart. seriously, he is spoiled, but his grooming habits are a mess. he is a mess. not a hot mess, he is the mess that you leave out to get rained on and leave decayed for seventeen years.

fourthly, he took credit for work that he basically plagiarized from a report online, and he made himself look so awesome on facebook by bragging that our APES teacher pulled him aside to tell him that his work was the best in our WHOLE COURSE, when really, it was not. it was one of ten that were presented as awesome scores.

and he blames me for all the drama. like, oh, angela is a b***h. WELL NO DUH. I WOULDNT BE A b***h IF YOU ACTUALLY STOPPED BEING ANNOYING.

ok. done.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:55 pm
*skims over rant feeling like its a rant that more needs to be shared, than one that needs specific adressing*

Sorry your efforts to be nice havent gone as hoped. Sadly there are just some people in this world whom no matter how you try and help them will just not respond positivly. One must simply learn how to accept they are there and just get through....I have dealt with many of those kind of people.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:28 pm
Sagebomb
*skims over rant feeling like its a rant that more needs to be shared, than one that needs specific adressing*

Sorry your efforts to be nice havent gone as hoped. Sadly there are just some people in this world whom no matter how you try and help them will just not respond positivly. One must simply learn how to accept they are there and just get through....I have dealt with many of those kind of people.
... i just want him to disappear, and never come back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:24 am
tanqela
Sagebomb

We might be able to arrange that ninja  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:48 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
tanqela

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:31 pm
Citrus Novii
GoldDiggingWhore
tanqela

awh you are all wonderful~  

hoenest

Darling

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out