{PRP}What's Wrong Athemia? {Ke x Adrasteia}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:53 pm
Reoakee
Sorry this took me so long to do! I'll try to stay on top of replies, but feel free to nudge me any time. ^_^

She had left Jinko City in good spirits. Adrasteia had replenished her supplies at the mart, and had her pokemon well tended at the center. Everyone was in tip top shape; well rested and well fed. She had patted the six pokeballs carried on her armstrap. They were on their way to Makko Town. Adra had planned for a week to get there. Needless to say things hadn't gone as she'd expected.

Shortly after starting out, she noticed Athemia acting a bit grumpier than usual. While at first she didn't put much emphasis on it. Her first pokemon had always acted like she had a chip on her shoulder or something. Now she was snarling at any pokemon that even looked at her. Adra had tried to find out what was wrong, but couldn't make out what Athemia was trying to get at.

She knew it was serious when the typhlosion refused to return to her pokeball. Athemia, when she wasn't snarling, was spending her time sleeping. Adra realized then that she must of eaten or touched something that was making her sick. She spent a full day and night in a nice camp, hoping the rest would help, but it didn't. Then she decided that they needed to get Athemia to the doctors in Makko. Trouble was that the pokemon walked slowly, tried to curl up every couple of steps, and wouldn't go back into her pokeball.

It was almost two weeks now since she'd left Jinko. Her supplies were getting low. Thankfully Makko wasn't far away now. She could smell the sea breezes. The woman looked back at her ill pokemon. "C'mon Athemia. We're almost there. You'll be better in no time now."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:44 am
magnadearel
[Tis fine my test this Friday has me busy studying a lot. I put Ke in the center so she would have more to help out.

Abs was throwing a bit of a tantrum still trying to strive for Ke’s affection. She knew he had been her only Pokémon for so long that he was used to having her all to himself for at least a good portion of the day while she wasn’t working. It was cute that he was jealous but Esp was timid enough without the absol pushing the little espeon around. Due to that Ke decided to spend a few extra hours at the Pokémon center even though no one else was around. It was fitting because that was where she had found Esp so it made sense Esp felt more comfortable there and could play in the playroom without Abs getting too territorial about his trainer.

Sighing Ke pinched the bridge of her nose just below her glasses and pushed back with her legs rolling away from the desk and all the files. It was a good chunk of the inventory lists for the Pokémon center and she was only a quarter of the way through it. There were a few things missing that Ke didn’t even think to know where to start looking. Wanting nothing more than to put it all off but having a drive to get something anything down she finally stood up. There were a few back rooms she hadn’t checked in yet and now would be a good time to do so. Abs was sitting at the front and would come and get her if anyone came.

Abs was sitting or more aptly put laying across the front desk dozing lightly with its tail hanging off the end of the counter. Its trainer was in the back looking at things and the interloper was in a room where younger Pokémon and trainers would often be put if there were any; instead it quite. Waking up just a bit the absol shifted his weight before settling back down into a doze.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items