[FIN] Mop Attack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:18 am
Virus let out a happy trill at the attention, obviously pleased that Lu was patting his head. "Pory-Porygon!" It worried chirp as the Absol started towards its trainer. Zacharie was surprised but didn't flinch away as Tea climbed across the table. "She's fine, I have to clean the table before I work on my experiments anyway." He murmured, holding his good hand out with his palm facing upward. "She seems well behaved, just curious. Pokemon, as far as I've noticed, are generally very curious." He knew all of his pokemon liked to explore and get into everything and anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:12 pm
Tea kept her gaze with Zacharie for a bit longer then lifted her paw and pressed it to his nose. Not too hard, just enough to let him know she was accepting him as someone who was allowed to be around Lu. Turning away from him, she bent down to give Virus a quick sniff before she settled back into Lu's lap. The man sighed in relief.

"Sh...she is curious, usually not so forward..." Lu said quietly, petting Tea's head gently. "Usually doesn't go near people that aren't me. She didn't scratch you, did she? Sh-she scratched someone once..."  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:30 pm
Zacharie scrunched up his nose slightly as Tea pressed her paw to his face, but otherwise didn't move. He appeared to be a bit annoyed but actually, he was freaking out just a bit. An Absol had just obviously accepted him! Did this mean that most Absols would find him acceptable? "No, she didn't scratch me." He assured the other trainee. He watched Virus tilt its head back as if it were sniffing the larger pokemon back before it hovered across the table to settle back on its trainer's shoulder. "Pokemon are naturally curious, so I don't mind. It's just in their nature." As if to prove a point, his Porygon started inspecting his hair. "So, you said you helped your mother with herbal remedies. Did you actually make your own or did you follow her directions?" He questioned, cocking his head slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:40 pm
"AH! YO I FOUN' EM J!" a childish voice suddenly called from the doorway, and with a laugh a small blue gleaming figure zipped into the room, tumbling playfully into the air before tiny hands lached onto Zacharie's shoulder. "Yo who dis sucha'" Tremain's blue eyes widened his mouth opening as he looked across to the large human eating with Zacharie. "OH! also Jerome's back an lookin' for ya. said he picked ya up s'm s**t n'stuff"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:57 pm
"I... I've made a few of my own. Just for colds and headaches though, and for stuffed nos-" Lu cut himself off quickly as a flash of blue came streaming through the room. He jolted when it latched onto Zacharie, holding Tea close to his chest and earning a disgruntled squawk from the Absol. Lu simply stared with his eyes wide and his brows drawn tight together. His worry etched lines into his forehead as he tried to speak up, but his voice came out as a whisper, "Z...Zacharie, there's a...thing..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:06 pm
Zacharie jumped at the suddenness of which Tremain appeared, but relaxed soon enough as the Jirachi latched onto his shoulder. "Hello, Tremain." He greeted, raising his right fist up for the pokemon to bump with his own. "This is Lu, he is going to help me with some experiments." He explained with a glance over to the frightened looking trainee. "Lu, this is Tremain. He is Jerome's Jirachi. He's got quite the mouth on him but he's pretty interesting to have around." The teen was actually very fond of Tremain actually. The pokemon was very curious about almost everything that he did and he could easily hold discussions with him.

Virus chirped, turning to greet the other pokemon with enthusiasm. "...Jerome got me something?" The purple haired boy asked excitedly, perking up immediately.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:42 pm
Tremain blinked at the first being held up to him at first, before catching on what it was intended for he beamed excitedly and bumped his own tiny fist against the boy's.

"Woh sucka' calm yo a** down now." Tremain commented with a bewildered expression at the much larger human all but freaked out at the sight of him. "I mean, I know I'm ********' scary an all, but ya don't gatta worry bout me kickin' yo a**... less ya mess with me first!"

Letting out an excited laugh Tremain floated over to Zacharie's other shoulder, perching on that one "Yeah! He picked up some a that stuff from another base,"

"Man don't make it out t'be somethin' big Tremain." A deep voice from the doorway spoke as a man with dark skin and darker tattoos strode through the doorway, holding a small case in his hand, and a bag slung over his other shoulder. He was dressed in an Agent uniform, with his the side of his head that actually had dreadlocks pulled back and tied up to keep them out of his face.

Black inked eyes with light brown iris flicked over the other Trainee for a moment before looking back at Zacharie, walking over to hand him the box.
"Ain't got a clue what that s**t is they got in those bottles, but th' said it'll help with science stuff." Jerome shrugged.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:25 pm
Lu wasn't sure what he was reacting to- it was scary that a Pokemon had just appeared out of nowhere, but it was also a little frightening that said Pokemon was also talking. Lu's mother had always told him Pokemon couldn't talk at all, not in a language that people could understand at least. Lu was still unused to Pokemon roaming about freely inside the building as well! At home at least he'd only usually ran into them outside, no one in his family had any... He wasn't necessarily cared of Pokemon(save for ghost types), but he was skittish around them.

Lu has certainly never dealt with a Pokemon swearing at him. He opened his mouth to say something but couldn't find the words and ended up stared dumbly at the Pokemon now perched on Zacharie's shoulder. It didn't help much when the man Lu assumed was probably Jerome walked in- Lu had never seen someone with that many tattoos! And his eyes... Lu turned his wide eyed and loose jawed gaze to the man that'd walked in. He didn't even realize he was holding Tea a bit too tightly until she growled quietly at him. Quickly letting her go, Tea lept down from his lap and shook herself when she landed. Padding around the table, she stared up at Tremain curiously.

"I- oh, um- I didn't know you were- there were other people- I didn't know- er..." Lu muttered out a few broken sentences and turned away from Jerome, staring at the table in front of himself instead. The man, Jerome, was wearing a different outfit and while Lu didn't exactly know what they all meant, he knew that meant he was higher in rank. He assumed it was probably best to just keep quiet and not try to talk.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:47 pm
Zacharie grinned from ear to ear as he eagerly took the box offered to him. "Excellent." He all but ripped the lid off and peered inside. "Oh yes, I have great use for these." He put the lid back on and clutched the box protectively to his chest. "...Bringing me these was very kind of you." He murmured, turning to give Jerome a shy smile. He might as well have screamed, 'THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!', and he hoped that Jerome knew that. "Oh, introductions are in order seeing as you two do not yet know each other." He tilted his head in Lu's direction, eyebrows furrowed behind his bangs in confusion as he took notice of the taller male's tense posture. "This is Lu, he has recently joined Team Rocket. He tripped me with a mop." He said, his tone matter of fact. "And this," He motioned to Jerome with his good arm. "Is Jerome. He is an Agent, though is much more tolerable than the other Agents." Well, he liked Faleen too...but he didn't know her as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:20 pm
Jerome gave The Grunt with Zacharie a nod, that translated more of a jerk of his head before looking back at Zachaire.
"Yo, sorry for cuttin' in yer time but we gatta head out." He made a gesture, waiting for the grunt to join him before he started off again.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:28 pm
Zacharie didn't know what they had to do, but he assumed it was important since Jerome had come to find him. "Oh? Well alright." The teen nodded as he gathered his things and stood from the table. "I suppose I'll be seeing you around then, Lu." He waved before jogging after his friend.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff