[PRP] Frosted Cupcakes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:10 pm
Frost was agitated. It might not show save to those who knew him best and perhaps not even to them but he was. To say that his routine had been upset was tantamount to saying that the destruction of the base had caused a little bit of a rumble. Normality was nowhere to be found. They were living in a dirty old base that remained largely dirty despite his concerted efforts of the last few days.

Today was his first day off since the disaster. He had considered using it to continue his cleaning efforts but there were more things he needed than just a clean environment. So it was that the small man put on a casual suit and headed to Camphoreon to do some shopping.

Decent clean bedding and a mattress. Transporting a mattress however was impractical and so he was looking for an air mattress, or he would be later at any rate. The first thing Frost was looking for was a tea set. He was aware that it would not be a priority for most people but it was for him; tea made properly was part of his lost routine and he hoped that if he could get that back he would feel more relaxed. There was just one problem with this plan.

Where on Kodo did one find a tea set?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:55 pm
Despite the recent tragedies, Nicolette's schedule hadn't been altered too badly. She still baked on practically a daily basis, she still read and studied, she still trained her pokemon (or some of them, at any rate), but now she'd added the occasional visit to Rosie and Luke - and Seraphine if she was there too - to her schedule, baring various desserts and pastries as gifts.

Every once in a while, though, she liked going to various places around Camphoreon to look around - she was still enthralled by how different yet inherently similar everything was - and one such excursion found her in Camphoreon's mall, wandering about with a purse hung over one shoulder and Pascal hopping after her. Her attention flicked around between anything and everything, her expression betraying her happiness and contentedness in her meandering, and though she didn't appear to be after anything in particular, she at least moved with a confident posture and gait that bespoke experience in traversing the building's interior.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:37 am
Ahhh, a native. Native of shopping centers that was, she obviously wasn't native to the region or at least if she was she had a unique taste in attire. It was a familiar style in fact, now where had he seen it before?... She looked as though and that was the main thing.

Frost moved quickly to intercept the oddly dressed young woman, stopping in front of her with his hands neatly folded behind his back. "Good day. Do you know your way around in here?" He could hunt through all the shops himself but that sounded like a rather distasteful task, so many people in such close proximity and many of them with either only a passing familiarity with personal hygiene or a compulsion to bathe themselves in perfume. The latter was preferable but only by a small margin.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:54 pm
Nicolette hadn't been expecting anyone to walk in front of her, but regardless she came to an abrupt halt as a blonde man stepped in her path. She offered him a bright, attentive smile as he spoke, not seeming at all put off or displeased that he had cut her off. While she didn't smell as though she bathed in perfume, she most likely did smell of various baked goods - most notably cupcakes. "Oh! Yes -- well, sort of," she amended her answer, her hands meeting in front of her and pressing her fingertips together as she raised both hands. "I've only been here in Kodo - in Camphoreon - for a couple of months now, and though I do enjoy coming here, I don't know all of it," she admitted a little sheepishly, then added with a bit more confidence, "but I do know quite a lot! Why? Are you new to Camphoreon, too?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:41 pm
New? Hardly. He had lived in Kodo for some years now, it had become home. The base had become home anyway, he had seldom bothered to venture away from it unless there was somewhere Xander wanted to go. He still wasn't sure where his relationship with the younger Rocket was going, if anywhere. He was content but would Xander be happy to be as they were forever?

"I am not familiar with Camphoreon's shopping opportunities," Frost replied calmly after a short pause, "I more often than not order things online. In this instance however I want to be able to see the product." Ah, pleasantries. "What is your name? I'm Jack." It was a common enough name so he felt safe falling back on it when required.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:20 pm
"Ah; okay!" Well, that made perfect sense! If he usually shopped online, he had no reason to come out to the stores or the malls for anything. Though, she enjoyed coming to such places regardless, as they were a perfect place to observe people and look at all the various clothes they sold in Kodo. It was all so similar, and yet so different to Grande Ile. Switching tracks, she bowed her head politely as she replied, "Nicolette. It's a pleasure to meet you, Jack." What a lovely name!

"What product are you looking for, in particular?" She asked once she'd straightened up, peering at him curiously. "Maybe I can help you find it!"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:21 pm
Excellent, she was being helpful. He might be a 'loner' by nature but Frost well understood the advantages of cooperation, or just taking advantage of help that was freely offered. "Nicolette, a pleasure," he echoed with a small incline of his head because that was that people did regardless of actual sentiment. Like dogs sniffing at one another.

"A tea set," he continued after a small, slightly stilted pause. "My last set met with... an unfortunate accident. Pokemon, you know. If you could indicate a place where I might be able to acquire a new set I would appreciate it, at the moment I am forced to brew my tea in a mug." The fact that the near toneless man actually used inflection on the word indicated how strongly he felt about it, as did the purse of his lips. It wasn't even his mug! Who knew who else had put their lips on it before he'd had it? No amount of scrubbing it in boiling water made that feel any better.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games